Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy who looks like he crawled from behind a dumpster doesn't want to sit with his fans 😂 .

Gosh that last Epcot "Having a passholder day" didn't do very well, that's pretty surprising. No one cared about the passport, either, and despite his best efforts he's not fooling anyone trying to hide the baseball vlogs by putting them at the end of the titles and stopping other places first. The HEATWAVE and health talk got the intended results though...

1715691225407.png

Reactions: 7
The asshole strikes again.

View attachment 2934948

If he doesn't want to arrange something like this, it's fine and somewhat understandable. But there's a way to respond that doesn't make you look like an ungrateful POS.
And even the fact that he went out of his way to CHOOSE to respond to it. He could have just skipped it, like he does so many others. It amazes me the ones he cherrypicks to respond to - and in such a snarky tone.

Nah, scratch that. Nothing he does surprises me anymore. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14

View attachment 2934948

If he doesn't want to arrange something like this, it's fine and somewhat understandable. But there's a way to respond that doesn't make you look like an ungrateful POS.
I don’t know why he didn’t just ignore this comment like he does the majority of them.
I don’t think he is under any obligation to meet up with fans and if I was him, I wouldn’t want to either given what his fanbase is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know why he didn’t just ignore this comment like he does the majority of them.
I don’t think he is under any obligation to meet up with fans and if I was him, I wouldn’t want to either given what his fanbase is.
I agree on not having an obligation to meet up with fans. However, I do remember the time several years ago when he (and Carpetbagger I think?) did a fan meet and greet, and how he seemed genuinely appreciative of and overwhelmed by the number of people who came out. Just shows how much he's changed, and not for the better.

Reactions: 10
There is only one explanation for Mr. Woo's early dementia like behavior and his constant repetition and misuse of language. He has inherited RFK Jr's brain eating worm. But the poor worm has had to lower it's standards and has unexpectedly developed an unhealthy obsession for Uncle Walt and Mickey. And while munching away, the conqueror worm becomes dumber by the minute but still manages to uncover one of the great mysteries of the universe. Mr. Woo's brain is a hidden Mickey.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is only one explanation for Mr. Woo's early dementia like behavior and his constant repetition and misuse of language. He has inherited RFK Jr's brain eating worm. But the poor worm has had to lower it's standards and has unexpectedly developed an unhealthy obsession for Uncle Walt and Mickey. And while munching away, the conqueror worm becomes dumber by the minute but still manages to uncover one of the great mysteries of the universe. Mr. Woo's brain is a hidden Mickey.
Nah Woo literally took "BEST REMOVE THEM" to heart and had a lobotomy years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the guy who is deathly afraid of YouTube music copyright strikes goes to Epcot for a rock show. Right. And of course the weather must be mentioned otherwise the algo can't possibly pick it up. Look at this amazing thumbnail!

1715695520303.png

Simple Plan is Adam's favorite type of "punk" band, which is "pop-punk", which has always seemed a little bit of an oxymoron to me. My favorite part of their career credentials is this from their Wikipedia entry: "In 2004, the band appeared as themselves in the film New York Minute, starring the Olsen twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley." Where's the punk part again 😂? Right up Adam's alley.

He starts by illegally parking and illegally standing on an overpass to film the Mickey power pole for the 9000th time. It's just not ok to stop in this breakdown lane on an overpass on World Dr., get out and start filming on a weekly basis (and sometimes more frequently), and he's lucky a LEO with nothing better to do hasn't noticed him yet
1715700001950.png

He films the WDW welcome sign while driving, he films the parking booths, he mentions the name of his parking section, he films walking in from his car and that he's not taking the tram, (he does all these things every time and in this exact order because he's OCD). He stops and talks out his plans for the day because he is waiting and hoping that the monorail will come by because he wants to film that. He has to wait longer than he wanted, but he waits as long as he needs to (there's an edit due to waiting so long) because he HAS to wait and film it before he goes in the park.

Adam says he's hoping for rain, I guess because he's dying of the heat. And yes, the orange shorts again:
1715700604734.png

Following his usual pattern (does he ever do anything differently?), he looks at pins. He sees new Figment pins, and gets very excited. But, he decides he will not buy them now, he will stop on the way out. You know what the next stop is, as always: coffee. Adam took a HUGE CHANCE and didn't stop at the Joffrey's outside, and opted to brave the 10 minute line for Starbucks. Every time he's in line there he notes that "you can look at Walt's original plans for Epcot under your feet as you're waiting for your coffee" and he does it again. The rituals are beyond crazy at this point.

More shopping, and he shows his name written on the coffee cup, another ritual. He again notes he has never purchased or worn a spirit jersey. Off to the Imagination pavilion so he can wait and film the monorail there (does it every time).

Adam finally moves into World Showcase and actually begins to do something different! He sees the Canada movie! Of course, he has to be a big dick about it. While the cast member does the pre-movie talk, Adam is recording and talking over the cast member about Scott On Tape being from Canada and Adam thinks he is very funny. And of course we see none of the movie, not even with a voiceover, and suddenly he's at the character spot between Canada and UK. What a loser.

He acts surprised that the big doors are open and characters are there to greet people, as if he has never seen this before. Of course he's seen and done this a bunch of times before. Is he really doing this performance for the small number of people who will watch this video beyond the diehard Woovians? He shows only one character, and there's another abrupt cut to the classic rock band in the UK playing 2 notes at the end of a song, speaking for 15 seconds, and then he moves on. You might think he felt bad about meeting characters when there are kids who want to meet them, but you'd be wrong - the other characters looked to have long lines and he didn't want to wait. Wow, this is really, really entertaining. I can't wait for the concert he won't show.

Adam says this is the first time he's walked around World Showcase since he's renewed his passport, and takes the opportunity to again promote his 2025 international travel: "2025 I'm going to be doing a lot of international traveling, a lot." He then goes on to say, "Yes, I will be visiting all these countries over time" meaning that I guess he will be visiting Morocco, Norway, Germany, the UK and Italy, as well as the already known Canada for baseball and Japan, China, and France for Disney parks (and he's already been to Mexico. I believe). He then again stresses his international travel for Disney parks is only the tip of the iceberg and he plans to go many other places, "it's time to go down that rabbit hole", he says.

Adam announces of Simple Plan that "this is the last night of their tenure here", once again using that word completely incorrectly. If he reads here, you'd think he'd pick up on some of this, no? American Adventure is down, doesn't stop Adam from using the Ben Franklin bifocals line once again. Then it's time to disparage Dasani water, another favorite hobby of Adam's. He then confesses that he's really doing a "bit" about Dasani at this point (did you know Adam is a comedian for a living that does bits?) and that he actually doesn't mind Dasani and he believes you actually need "salt in the water for hydration purposes" because we all know that salt hydrates, that's why they pass out salt in cups at half marathons, right? Does he even read the label?
1715705549515.png

No sodium. Salt, among other trace amounts of minerals, is added for taste. He probably doesn't know what trace amounts means, and he probably can't pronounce magnesium sulfate (a laxative!) or potassium chloride (an electrolyte with a salt-like taste!), so he focuses his OCD on the salt and calls it "a bit".

At this point he is literally just wandering around, waiting for it to rain and for the show (that he can't show) to start. He could do some tasteful silent shots for a change in the back of the Japan pavilion, where it is quiet and peaceful. Instead of goes back there and caffeine-yammers nonstop. He gets bored waiting for the Japanese drummers, and heads to the AP lounge in Morocco. Makes sure to note he's not getting any snacks, just the mint tea. It begins to rain, and of course he didn't bring an umbrella or a poncho on purpose so that he can get wet and make a big deal out of it. He's never brought an umbrella or a poncho anywhere in his life unless he needs to protect the old camera, makes for good content. He finally sees the drummers in Japan, then heads to the show.

By the time he gets to the show, the only seats left are uncovered, so he stands under the entrance to the American Adventure to listen and not really watch because he really can't see anything from all the way over there. Way to prepare, buddy, great job. Viewers don't care, they won't be seeing anything anyway. As usual, Adam gets lucky and a Cast Member lets Adam and these two who show up out of nowhere stand under his umbrella
1715706704084.png

Then the rain stops and they take seats. If you wanted a supercut of just the lead singer's banter between songs, you came to the right place, and Adam seems to be making fun of the band a bit? Did he want to see them, or not? Adam says one set was enough for him, probably because the line for the second show is gigantic and he'd never get in anyway. He stops in Germany to see some German drummers - does Epcot only feature drummers in every pavilion now?

Now he's back in range of the monorail and of course films it. Rides Spaceship Earth. He buys his beloved PINS, always MORE PINS. Three more pins to throw on the mountain of pins at the Woomansion. Adam says he really, really likes the one...yeah, you know: with Figment sitting on his behind with a remote control eating "buttery, fresh, salty" popcorn, of course. Maybe he can wear it while he does the same every night.
1715708879945.png

Here's another thing he constantly mentions that I've never noted here: Cumulonimbus clouds. Except he says "cumulus nimbus clouds", which isn't a thing, of course. All. the. time. He says the vlog is over but the monorail comes by before he gets in the car and he has to film it and include it AGAIN. Dude has mental issues and they are getting worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
and Adam seems to be making fun of the band a bit? Did he want to see them, or not?
I feel like deep down, he DID actually want to (and enjoyed) seeing them. But even though he tried to disguise it as joking, he is clearly one of those PuNk RoCkErS that have to gatekeep and talk down on anything that isn't the most obscure indie punk band....you know, to make sure everyone knows that they are truly the superior punk rocker here.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So the guy who is deathly afraid of YouTube music copyright strikes goes to Epcot for a rock show. Right. And of course the weather must be mentioned otherwise the algo can't possibly pick it up. Look at this amazing thumbnail!

View attachment 2935105

Simple Plan is Adam's favorite type of "punk" band, which is "pop-punk", which has always seemed a little bit of an oxymoron to me. My favorite part of their career credentials is this from their Wikipedia entry: "In 2004, the band appeared as themselves in the film New York Minute, starring the Olsen twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley." Where's the punk part again 😂? Right up Adam's alley.
I haven’t watched his video today but chiming in because I’m an older millennial female and I love Simple Plan. They are definitely on the poppier side of the spectrum, but they are definitely the best part of New York Minute (Eugene Levy as well). They also did the theme song to What’s New, Scooby Doo?

Reactions: 6
I just watched the Simple Plan part. Adam is so obnoxious. He is loud and dumb on purpose thinking he is funny. He is a 50 year old man trying to sound like some kind of edgy 20 something.
Pierre (lead singer) asks if it’s anyone’s first time seeing them and Adam loudly screams “right here!!” These two guys in the back even turn around to look at him:
IMG_4566.jpeg

Pierre also asks if anyone is a local and Adam says, “we are all pass holders.” Are you a pass holder, Adam? Thanks for reminding us.
He also sarcastically says, “I hope they play that song Anthem that I love. Oh wait that’s Good Charlotte.”
Again, he is 50 years old acting like a loud annoying douche. That social anxiety sure went away when he was yelling things out in a crowd.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
According to Adam, The only type of cloud in Florida is the Cumulonimbus.

• Haha
I just watched the Simple Plan part. Adam is so obnoxious. He is loud and dumb on purpose thinking he is funny. He is a 50 year old man trying to sound like some kind of edgy 20 something.
Pierre (lead singer) asks if it’s anyone’s first time seeing them and Adam loudly screams “right here!!” These two guys in the back even turn around to look at him:
View attachment 2935765

Pierre also asks if anyone is a local and Adam says, “we are all pass holders.” Are you a pass holder, Adam? Thanks for reminding us.
He also sarcastically says, “I hope they play that song Anthem that I love. Oh wait that’s Good Charlotte.”
Again, he is 50 years old acting like a loud annoying douche. That social anxiety sure went away when he was yelling things out in a crowd.
Yeah, I wasn't quite getting what he was going for...I mean I know he thinks he's the edgiest thing in the world and the gatekeeper of all that is punk rock, which is why I mentioned the Olsen Twins because it shouldn't be up his alley, but then why even go? It's music from the 2000s when he was in a band and I'm sure he thinks nothing could compare to what he did anyway. Kind of like his useless "bit" about Dasani water. Adam buddy, you're no comedian.
---
According to Adam, The only type of cloud in Florida is the Cumulonimbus.
Or anywhere else he's been on earth!

Reactions: 6
Since he complains so much about parking since he got towed. What would he be mad about if he got a ticket or even arrested for parking on the bridge before going to Disney? The police, power poles, bridges??? It would be hilarious if he was arrested & missed a day uploading a video. Then we would hear about “How he was arrested for going to Disney”.

Since he is talking about international travel, do you think when he goes to Japan, he will go to a Japanese baseball game?

Also, why has he bought a Ray's jersey? I'm also going to all the baseball stadiums. While I'm a Braves fan, I'm also getting a jersey from each team.

Again with cherry picking comments. I dont get it.

Speaking of meetings fans, does anyone know why he doesnt do meet ups anymore?
View attachment 2935737
He says he doesn’t want to do meet-ups because of his anxiety. I think he doesn’t want to do meet-ups anymore because he doesn’t want people to know where he will be. Also, if he had a meet-up, he would have fans come out, but he would also have people who don’t like him show up. He wouldn’t be able to control that. Also, people would know when he isn’t home. He has said there is security at his house, but something could still happen.

Dude has mental issues and they are getting worse.
Aw c'mon, cut him a little slack about mental issues, I mean, who among us isn't idiosyncratically touched with a little bit of kookiness? No, the thing about Adam is that his whole soul is polluted, as evidenced by his inability to find a soul mate, I mean, no one wants him. He's such damaged goods, to his core, that no person could "fix him up" at this point. He is indeed a sad pathetic wretch of a human being, and I think he thrives only because humans are basically good and feel deep sorrow for his plight. That, or, he's slow motion train wreck, and you know how people love to gawk at carnage like that. Copious thanks Mr. Dirtnap101 for your daily synopsis of the World of Woo.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2934948

Holy crap, what an d-noodle response. I hope that person unsubscribed immediately. He must be taking play right out of the Jenn slacker play book. Being mean to the few people that still tolerate you. Super smart plays.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.