Aaron ‘Taylor’-Johnson and Sam Johnson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My grandmother was 21 when she married my grandfather at 37.. He treated her like a queen and there was nine in the family… the marriage last 50 years.. So some gaps do work.. she is was very happy and not groomed….
The issue for most people isn't just the age gap but the circumstances in which they got together. She was a family friend and had known him since he was 11. He had issues at home . She then directed him so was in a position of power over him and then bam once he turns 18 they are in a relationship and before you can say Bond they are married with 2 kids.

Reactions: 18
The issue for most people isn't just the age gap but the circumstances in which they got together. She was a family friend and had known him since he was 11. He had issues at home . She then directed him so was in a position of power over him and then bam once he turns 18 they are in a relationship and before you can say Bond they are married with 2 kids.
Really!! She knew him since he was as 11.. family friend… ah now I see it.. Ok.. I thought he just met her around the age of 17.. if that happened I doubt he would have been with her..she didn’t even look a young 40

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was completely obsessed with him as Robbie in Angus, thongs because I loved the books as a teenager and he was the perfect Robbie. Recently re-watched and he looks so young then that I was like eww no he looks like a child to me now I'm an adult and I'm the same age as him! I don't understand how a fully grown woman in her 40's wouldn't think that too, it's vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was completely obsessed with him as Robbie in Angus, thongs because I loved the books as a teenager and he was the perfect Robbie. Recently re-watched and he looks so young then that I was like eww no he looks like a child to me now I'm an adult and I'm the same age as him! I don't understand how a fully grown woman in her 40's wouldn't think that too, it's vile.
And his scrawny squeaky voice!

Reactions: 5
My grandmother was 21 when she married my grandfather at 37.. He treated her like a queen and there was nine in the family… the marriage last 50 years.. So some gaps do work.. she is was very happy and not groomed….
It is a different situation for Aaron & Sam though. Your grandmother was an adult at the time and though you haven't said it, I assume your grandfather wasn't in a position of power over her when they got together. Aaron depending on who you ask was 11 when they first met as she was rumoured to know the family although that has never been confirmed. That or he was 17 years old which was the age he was when he first auditioned for her and she claimed they 'connected' straight away. Whatever way you look at it, as his director, she should have kept it professional but she didn't and spent most of the shoot chasing after him like a schoolgirl rather than doing her job while telling anyone who would listen 'he's an old soul and I am immature for my age' and act like he was the aggressor chasing her and she had no choice but to give in even though she was the adult at the time.

Even worse, while most people would introduce their other half gradually to their children, he was put forward as stepfather to her two daughters straight away with the oldest only being seven years younger.

If you have time, I recommend reading this article as the author points out the issues that so many seem to ignore...specifically the fact that if the shoe was on the other foot, there would be an outcry over it which there has been more than once, a perfect example being Leo DiCaprio and the girls half his age.

Reactions: 11
Looks like hes finally getting tired of her!!
There have been stories for years about him having one foot out the door but something always happens to make him stay. If he gets Bond, he will be away a lot more than he has been from her, which might be enough for him to realise. I guess time will tell.

Also wondering why his big Marvel debut, Kraven the Hunter, seems to be stuck in post-production hell it was originally supposed to come out in January 2023 but now it's been delayed till December of this year. Marvel has been releasing stinker after stinker, why is this one getting held back?
Kraven isn’t proper Marvel, it's the Sony branch - Venom, Morbius, Madame Web. After the absolute disasters of Morbius and Madame Web, I assume they're desperately re-tooling and re-shooting to try to produce something not total tit.

Kraven isn’t proper Marvel, it's the Sony branch - Venom, Morbius, Madame Web. After the absolute disasters of Morbius and Madame Web, I assume they're desperately re-tooling and re-shooting to try to produce something not total tit.
He's a weird character to pick out of the lineup to do a solo film, more so since they seemed to have buggered around and changed the character and how he got his powers at least as far as the trailer seems to show. All these reshoots and changing release dates have me thinking that even they know it is gonna flop and all they seem to be doing is kicking the can down the road to deal with at a later time.

The supposed number they will need to get back is around $390-400m and that number was before the reshoots started. I might be wrong but going on the Madame Web and Morpheus takings, I can't see them recouping that, never mind turning it into profit. The best thing to do would give it a cinema release and then fling it on streaming as they did with Justice League and Suicide Squad to try and get some money back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They’ve moved it till after the third Venom is out. Guess they’re hoping Venom 3 claws back some goodwill for Sony and gives Kraven a better chance.

Weird personal life aside I've always viewed ATJ as kind of a discount Tom Hardy so it makes sense they're giving the real one precedence.

I’ve been doing some scrolling and I’m glad to have come across this thread. I can’t believe how long people have gone without talking about how incredibly wrong this relationship is.

I was recently speaking to someone about ATJ and STJ, and they said “age is just a number” and my jaw hit the floor. Yeah, if they met at their current ages I would’ve agreed but STJ is a predator who groomed and trapped ATJ.

Apologies if what I’ve said is just a repeat of what’s been said here previously, I’ve just seen this thread and I’ve not yet caught up.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been doing some scrolling and I’m glad to have come across this thread. I can’t believe how long people have gone without talking about how incredibly wrong this relationship is.

I was recently speaking to someone about ATJ and STJ, and they said “age is just a number” and my jaw hit the floor. Yeah, if they met at their current ages I would’ve agreed but STJ is a predator who groomed and trapped ATJ.

Apologies if what I’ve said is just a repeat of what’s been said here previously, I’ve just seen this thread and I’ve not yet caught up.
You are 100% right. Too many people still seem to think women can't be predators/groomers. There is a teacher on trial at the moment for grooming two students and having a baby with one of them. Thankfully most people are rightly disgusted but I have seen far too many comments along the lines of 'wish she was my teacher' or 'they probably came onto her so it wasn't all her fault'.

I know he has been groomed and is effectively a victim in all of this.

But I really dislike the pair of them. I just get the vibe that they would both be really, really horrible people in real life.

Reactions: 6
Sam Taylor j is grim. I would have watched the Amy wine house film until I found out stj was involved.
Nowhere boy was fab but now completely tainted having revisited how young he was during the making of the film where she was Baby Jane-ing all around him.

Reactions: 9
Im not surprised the Amy Winehouse film was shite, its far too soon to make one and her parasitic father was all over the production.

Reactions: 4
Sam Taylor j is grim. I would have watched the Amy wine house film until I found out stj was involved.
Nowhere boy was fab but now completely tainted having revisited how young he was during the making of the film where she was Baby Jane-ing all around him.
I think I've said it before but back in the day, people who claimed to work on the set used to be on the old IMDB boards and claimed she was director of NB in name only. She was seemingly too busy chasing after Aaron like a schoolgirl while wearing pigtails (something confirmed by a reporter who was on set) and sneaking away into trailers with him so it was left to others to pick up the slack. Of course, no one has ever actually confirmed it on record, but it would explain how she got such good reviews for that but has had bad reviews in most of her projects since.

• Sick
This picture gives me the proper ick, he looks like a slightly drunk teenager, hugging his mum at a family party... 🤮🤮🤮
Tracey+Emin_+Those+Who+Suffer+Love+-+Afterparty-x86riqzl.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14