Aaron ‘Taylor’-Johnson and Sam Johnson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I've said it before but back in the day, people who claimed to work on the set used to be on the old IMDB boards and claimed she was director of NB in name only. She was seemingly too busy chasing after Aaron like a schoolgirl while wearing pigtails (something confirmed by a reporter who was on set) and sneaking away into trailers with him so it was left to others to pick up the slack. Of course, no one has ever actually confirmed it on record, but it would explain how she got such good reviews for that but has had bad reviews in most of her projects since.
Yes that would make sense. I don’t really know what else she’s made but that’s probably why if they’re all tit since nb

Reactions: 1
50 Shades of Grey is the only other one I know besides Back to Black.
I remember there being a big hoohaa about that. She was supposed to do all the films but the author was given free reign and kept arguing with her over the direction. In every interview, she has said how miserable it made her as she couldn't direct the way she wanted. There was also A Million Little Pieces which she did with Aaron but it was ignored apart from the fact he got naked in it and the book it was based on was a lie. A quick check on her IMDB page shows a few short films, episodes of TV series and a few music videos.

She should have stuck to art as that is where she seemed to do well. Pre Aaron, she was talked about with the likes of Damien Hurst and Tracey Emin.

Reactions: 1