Zoe Stottor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure but I thought she stopped doing stories because she always looked smashed on them then got ripped on here 🤷‍♀️ who knows!

Reactions: 2
She says she stopped doing talking stories when Caroline died, why?
I don't believe for one second she knew her, there's nothing on her grid from when Caroline passed away.
She's another jumping on the #bekind bandwagon to shut everyone down who has an opinion. Caroline didn't take her own life because of online trolling, however much these instahuns would like to blame that, she sadly had mental health issues and other things more complex going on.

I don’t want to be ageist but she doesn’t suit the clothes she wears, she looks to old in the face to suit what she is wearing, anyone else?!

Reactions: 4
How old is she?
I'm 50 and she looks older than me.
Does she think the clothes make her look young? She's just a try hard who looks ridiculous in 99.9% of her outfits, plus she's as vain as duck and that is such an ugly trait to have.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone still follow her? I’m intrigued by her friendship with Nic from making_number2_new. Apparently they are meeting up in London today for the first time. I can’t imagine anything worse than being in a bar with the pair of them.

I had to unfollow Nic yesterday. She’d been to see Sam Smith and referred to ‘the whole ‘them’ movement’ and called Sam he throughout her stories. Absolutely tone deaf. Can’t believe for a second that no one she knows of real life would allow her to post that.

Does this woman think she actually looks
Good in these clothes?
I would piss myself if she walked past me in the oracle
The way she sticks her foot out too
She must be knocking 50
Just go away

• Haha
Yeah that dress she said she wore “for Elton John” as if he requested the pleasure of her dressing up for him personally

• Haha
How do they have so much money? They go on lovely holidays stay in big villas, constant new clothes, meals out and champagne, a cleaner.. she doesn’t work!!!

Reactions: 1
How do they have so much money? They go on lovely holidays stay in big villas, constant new clothes, meals out and champagne, a cleaner.. she doesn’t work!!!
Her husband must have a damn good job because money certainly doesn't seem to be a problem and everything they do or buy is all first class quality.

She looks so ridiculous with the leg practically out of the socket to get the same pose every time. She is absolute mutton and looks embarrassing- her kids must absolutely cringe. give her another 5 years and her skin will be leather - not a good look at all!