Zoe Hague #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Want to know the specifics of why they have left bali seems strange to me
So strange, in the space of a few hours went from “immaculate vibes” to “something feeling off since landing” 😂😂😂 can’t cope with her, everything is so fake.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16
I’ve noticed a pattern with a lot of influencers who travel to places like Bali expecting picture-perfect Instagram content but end up leaving early or feeling unsettled because they weren’t prepared for the cultural differences or the visible poverty that’s part of the reality there.

It’s as if they want the aesthetic of “spiritual” or “exotic” destinations, but not the depth or discomfort that can come with experiencing a very different culture. Dubai feels safe for them because it's heavily developed, commercialised, and doesn’t challenge their worldview whatsoever.

Not surprised at all they've left early. Zoe complains about absolutely everything so really can't imagine her being there.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve just seen that a volcano has erupted in Bali but seems bizarre that she would spin that into the vibes feeling off. She doesn’t half moan about things, like previous poster said not surprised she’s left early.

Made me laugh in her one of her vlogs she did a haul of things she bought and she got a co-ord set that she would ‘never wear in the UK. Just for Bali only’ and maybe that’s the problem. Trying to be something you’re not all the time really takes the fun out of stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16
New video: they have bought a new build, had an offer accepted and expect to be in September/October time
 
  • Like
Reactions: 15
Imagine going allllll that way to bleeping Bali to stay for a few days ?! “Something feels off” what the fact that it’s not packed with sky scrapers and designer shops and bleeping run clubs 🥱🥱🥱
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
There’s so many different areas of Bali, I can understand moving to a different part as Canggu/Seminyak are totally different to the Gillis but to go to a completely different country!?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 18
There’s so many different areas of Bali, I can understand moving to a different part as Canggu/Seminyak are totally different to the Gillis but to go to a completely different country!?
Completely agree, that’s really quite weird. It’s also pretty easy to move around Bali, see some jungle, some beach, head to Nusa Penida!! Writing it all off after a couple of days to go to Dubai is unbeliable?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13
Obviously Bali is a bit too like real world for them with no Hycocks gyms, so retreat to the fakeness of Dubai.

They are meant to be buying a house buy are pissing money up wall with these extra flights after just coming back from Chicago. Is Danny even in army anymore as he seems to get unlimited leave.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 17
This is the most entitled thing I’ve genuinely seen in ages. That’s a lot of money to waste, did they not do their research to know what to expect? If I went all that way I would at least give it a proper go and move to a different location if where I was felt ‘off’, will unfollow now she is morphing into something unbearable and so different to her army days when I first followed her
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is the most entitled thing I’ve genuinely seen in ages. That’s a lot of money to waste, did they not do their research to know what to expect? If I went all that way I would at least give it a proper go and move to a different location if where I was felt ‘off’, will unfollow now she is morphing into something unbearable and so different to her army days when I first followed her
And the flights weren't economy class either so will have cost a pretty penny at that short notice.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So funny he sure his army uniform and all the swords malarky / groomsmen in their suits etc. at the wedding too when actually they’ve both just completely pied it off for the influenza lifestyle 🥴 shows how much it really meant to them / all for show
 
  • Like
Reactions: 18
Everyone I see posting pics of Bali are posting health and fitness stuff, amazing gyms, beach yoga and photogenic breakfasts … I thought it would be right up her street!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
Everyone I see posting pics of Bali are posting health and fitness stuff, amazing gyms, beach yoga and photogenic breakfasts … I thought it would be right up her street!
Something else must have gone on surely. Doesn’t make sense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Everyone I see posting pics of Bali are posting health and fitness stuff, amazing gyms, beach yoga and photogenic breakfasts … I thought it would be right up her street!
I wonder if it’s because it’s quite rainy there atm, it’s a wet start to dry season. It might not be fitting her aesthetic so she’s fled to sunny fake Dubai
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Wait can someone tell me what I missed, did they say anything or just left Bali and ended up in Dubai, she said something about starting their anniversary again?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Danny doing a “hard session” and Zoe posting she basically just wants to rest and chill. Honestly what is it with him and the exercise obsession
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13
Danny doing a “hard session” and Zoe posting she basically just wants to rest and chill. Honestly what is it with him and the exercise obsession
Wouldnt surprise me if that was a big reason they left Bali… the gyms weren’t good enough for them
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
She has said the next vlog will be about Bali & explaining why they left. Calling it now it’ll literally be just because the gyms are “tit”, it was raining and “something just felt off” but them not saying what/why.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12
She has said the next vlog will be about Bali & explaining why they left. Calling it now it’ll literally be just because the gyms are “tit”, it was raining and “something just felt off” but them not saying what/why.
Yep if Danny doesn't have his HYcocks equipment I'd imagine he would get mardy.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Only just discovered Zoe…I haven’t been to Bali before but I have travelled around Thailand and I’m not surprised she needed to fly quickly to Dubai to ground herself 😂 anyone who puts Dubai at the very top of their travel list time and time again, I already know their personality! Also at first I thought her husband was her best mate or something - anyone else hear a very camp voice?
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 18