Zavii

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's everyone's opinions of this guy?
My opinion is that he's always there in other peoples business.
Him and his brother think they are the kray twins

Reactions: 2
So glad I found this thread… I barely have enough time with work and family to keep up with my own business without sticking my 2 pence opinions in on everyone else’s business

I've always thought he was ok but I do not see much of him on my fyp. My question is why does he just do some research on this Hardy family before coming out with threats towards DHB. I have not always agreed with DHB but a lot of times he is spot on and Zavi should know that.

I saw a video yesterday saying he was 12 when his kid was born and his Mrs is 10years older, is thus true?

• Wow
Zavii involves himself in every bit of drama on the app for clout :sleep: then if he cant win gets his brother road rat to real rat involved.
Thing is he is trying to discredit someone almost twice his age with years more experience and intellect.
He waffles on for 20 minutes about something he could say in 4 words 😂
There is so much more stuff to come out about him I'm sure

• Haha
As an outsider, it just seems like what is he arguing about? What has DHB said that was not true? Can Zavi even name one thing?
I'm glad I'm a silent reader because if you have an opinion you get people coming to want to fight you.

Reactions: 1