Your partner comes home drunk from a night out - what do you do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo my boyfriend has just come home from a work night out at 2am completely blackout drunk and covered in sick. Found him passed out on the rug in the lounge - what shall I do? 🙈 leave him there until the morning or try and get him cleaned up and move him into bed? He’s heavy!

(I live in Australia btw, hence the time difference)

Leave him there, but add a sick bowl, big glass of water, and leave cleaning stuff nearby so he can clean up his own puke once he’s come round 😘

Reactions: 6
Id leave him there too, id make him clean everything up in the morning too

Reactions: 1
Definitely leave him. But pick the rug up and roll him on floor. Can’t have him being sick on the rug. Definitely in recovery position, that’s if you feel like it!

Get up at 8am radio on full blast signing at the top of your voice. And of course he needs to accompany you shopping in a busy mall at 10am. Yep that should do the trick.

Then he needs to make you dinner this evening. Think that should sort him out for you.

Reactions: 5
Definitely leave him. But pick the rug up and roll him on floor. Can’t have him being sick on the rug. Definitely in recovery position, that’s if you feel like it!

Get up at 8am radio on full blast signing at the top of your voice. And of course he needs to accompany you shopping in a busy mall at 10am. Yep that should do the trick.

Then he needs to make you dinner this evening. Think that should sort him out for you.
Good shout about the rug, unfortunately he’s wedged himself in between the sofa and a cabinet so I can’t move him off it! He owes me a nice new fluffy ikea rug if he pukes on it!

Reactions: 1
Good shout about the rug, unfortunately he’s wedged himself in between the sofa and a cabinet so I can’t move him off it! He owes me a nice new fluffy ikea rug if he pukes on it!
Kerching.... he will love ikea with a hangover.

Tip him over so he can't choke if you can and leave him to clean himself up.

Least he didn't crawl into bed then vomit on you, been there.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3