Xenia Adonts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has someone else noticed that Carmela, the designer that helped Xenia launch attire, is not longer working in attire? Xenia doesn’t follow her anymore and it seems that Carmela doesn’t follow her either. It’s such a shame because I really believe that Carmela’s talent is amazing and I have two attire pieces and being no moder myself, they fit PERFECT (which if you are not a size 2 might understand, sometimes patterns are made to only look good in smaller sizes). I’m just wondering is that’s why attire hasn’t released much stuff lately…
And suddenly, just out of the blue Tamara and Xenia modelling Attire dresses in Ibiza.
😂

Screenshot_20230714_090345_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230714_090352_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hello everyone!
Long time lurker
Did you see that her Paris home was robbed? I find it interesting that she keeps posting as usual on her Insta; I get that she doesn't want to mention it but posting as if her assistant didn't get robbed at knife point is quite bizarre to me...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
@WatchReelCopyReel The NY vlog where they do the "interview" scene while waiting? YES! She's kind of unfocused and almost slurring like she's drunk or on something else.

Also, I hate when influencers do this. Everyone I know who's currently traveling has issues with late or lost baggage, flights, connections etc... she's so entitled.

Buh.jpg

Reactions: 4
@WatchReelCopyReel The NY vlog where they do the "interview" scene while waiting? YES! She's kind of unfocused and almost slurring like she's drunk or on something else.

Also, I hate when influencers do this. Everyone I know who's currently traveling has issues with late or lost baggage, flights, connections etc... she's so entitled.

View attachment 2467834
Yes! She was so odd. Definitely like she was on something.

Reactions: 2
The brain dead, empty conversations are tiring to watch. The hair is wrecked, especially at the DG show 💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I just noticed Xenia's back on Youtube. I guess she didn't make much waves since no one's talking about it here? I tried to watch her "Eating our way through NYC" Vlogmas video but she was just very awkward and stiff. However I look forward to watching her 7 book reviews, happy to see that kind of content!

I watched her 7 book reviews. She was humble bragging about how she reads "soo fast" and it only takes her 30-45 seconds to read a page. I've never met anyone that actually times how fast they read a page. Also I then went on to read one of her recommendations of her favourite book ever and it was just so... basic? Anyway now I know not to take her recommendations seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched her 7 book reviews. She was humble bragging about how she reads "soo fast" and it only takes her 30-45 seconds to read a page. I've never met anyone that actually times how fast they read a page. Also I then went on to read one of her recommendations of her favourite book ever and it was just so... basic? Anyway now I know not to take her recommendations seriously.
Typical Xenia. She always wants to show herself like she is a super-human. She is soooo special you guys! The books she mentioned are like reading articles of a magazine. I bet she read just the highlights... The only kind of story was the "Before the Coffee Gets Cold". (that book was so bad, I really regret to have wasted my time to read it).

People should read for pleasure and education. Not put a timer to force yourself read 1 page in x seconds :rolleyes: stupid way to "read". And comments on the video "Oh, this is so inpiring" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Yeah so the book I read was Factfulness because she said it was the best book she ever read in her life and it was mindblowing and changed her life forever. I read it and all it is is stupid little outdated graphs about the world. Felt like I was in middle school again. The book was only 100 pages long too and there was barely any text.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
till now i've just seen her in tetkas vlogs but saw her last vlogmas video. and wow. she's so stupid.

Reactions: 3