Xavia Brooke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be the only one who finds this lass insufferable ? From the tiktok content to the Instagram. Gone from a relatively normal horsey girl to a full on slut online .

I can’t be the only one who finds this lass insufferable ? From the tiktok content to the Instagram. Gone from a relatively normal horsey girl to a full on slut online .
It’s such boring content, it’s basically onlyfans. Just her pouting, out with her one friend and shaking her arse 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Laura definitely changes depending on who she’s with… acts like a clone of Xavia whenever she’s with her, but is a completely ‘normal’ girl with any of her other friends

The outfits Xavia wears infront of her family, especially her Grandad 🥴 I could not 💀

Its the blatant faceapp in every single one of her instagram photos for me - she looks absolutely nothing like she does 90% of the time in her tiktoks 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Its the blatant faceapp in every single one of her instagram photos for me - she looks absolutely nothing like she does 90% of the time in her tiktoks 😵💫
I can 100% confirm she doesn’t look anything like her pictures. Her bum isn’t that big either it’s all camera angles. She’s just average looking and very very skinny in real life

Reactions: 3