X_home_of_ishy_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right. This page confuses me. Anyone ever noticed she has a rug on top of a rug in her living room? Whaaat. How is this tack getting thousands of likes?
Ohh. I never noticed this. I think she’s trying to pretend the grey rug is a carpet as its quite big, so she can have grey like everyone other home account.

Reactions: 3
Her walls and skirting in her hall These houses are all fancy at a quick glance pull the picture in and this is what you get. Skirtings that need a good sand and filler and exact same with the walls
In that same pic you can see the silver covering on the unit peeling off as well

What about this monstrosity?

Radiator cover but no radiator, a fireplace mirror AND a tv with a stand

Do these people just accept every single free thing?
Hahahahaha couldn’t agree more. She couldn’t decide on a clock or a mirror above the fireplace so fuck it, I’ll have both!

Reactions: 1
She’s too much man.
They’re all jumping on the grey bandwagon whether or not it works. If you can make it work fair enough, but don’t force it EVERYWHERE

dont understand how she has so many followers when her house is tacky and that oven splashback wtf

also she does love a rug 2 rug in bedroom and 1 rug in kitchen. who has rug in kitchen?

Reactions: 2
dont understand how she has so many followers when her house is tacky and that oven splashback wtf

also she does love a rug 2 rug in bedroom and 1 rug in kitchen. who has rug in kitchen?
We do but that’s only because we’re renting and the kitchen floor is an ugly orange colour. Other than that I wouldn’t choose to have a rug in the kitchen.

How many followers does she have now? I love grey but oh my god why does every thing have to be grey on top of grey. Her home is giving me a headache just looking at the living room picture.

Reactions: 2
To
How many followers does she have now? I love grey but oh my god why does every thing have to be grey on top of grey. Her home is giving me a headache just looking at the living room picture.

Far too many. Not sure what they are seeing.
She’s always at the top of explore to so most are legit!!!

random- but can anyone remember the lad Jamie from Scotland she used to be pally with? What was his insta name?