X_home_of_ishy_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right. This page confuses me. Anyone ever noticed she has a rug on top of a rug in her living room? Whaaat. How is this tack getting thousands of likes?
Ohh. I never noticed this. I think she’s trying to pretend the grey rug is a carpet as its quite big, so she can have grey like everyone other home account.

Reactions: 3
Her walls and skirting in her hall 🤦🏼‍♀️ These houses are all fancy at a quick glance pull the picture in and this is what you get. Skirtings that need a good sand and filler and exact same with the walls
In that same pic you can see the silver covering on the unit peeling off as well 🤣

What about this monstrosity?

Radiator cover but no radiator, a fireplace mirror AND a tv with a stand 😂😂😂

Do these people just accept every single free thing?
Hahahahaha couldn’t agree more. She couldn’t decide on a clock or a mirror above the fireplace so duck it, I’ll have both!

Reactions: 1
She’s too much man.
They’re all jumping on the grey bandwagon whether or not it works. If you can make it work fair enough, but don’t force it EVERYWHERE 🤦🏻‍♀️

dont understand how she has so many followers when her house is tacky and that oven splashback wtf

also she does love a rug 2 rug in bedroom and 1 rug in kitchen. who has rug in kitchen?

Reactions: 2
dont understand how she has so many followers when her house is tacky and that oven splashback wtf

also she does love a rug 2 rug in bedroom and 1 rug in kitchen. who has rug in kitchen?
We do but that’s only because we’re renting and the kitchen floor is an ugly orange colour. Other than that I wouldn’t choose to have a rug in the kitchen.

How many followers does she have now? I love grey but oh my god why does every thing have to be grey on top of grey. Her home is giving me a headache just looking at the living room picture.

Reactions: 2
To
How many followers does she have now? I love grey but oh my god why does every thing have to be grey on top of grey. Her home is giving me a headache just looking at the living room picture.

Far too many. Not sure what they are seeing.
She’s always at the top of explore to so most are legit!!!

random- but can anyone remember the lad Jamie from Scotland she used to be pally with? What was his insta name?