wren.eleanor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This account is ran by 3yo Wren’s mum and there’s been a lot of controversy around their content lately. They have millions of followers.

Apparently the mum is fully aware that her daughter is all over cp websites etc and doesn’t care. In fact, she actually posts things that you would think encourage it. She’s always using shots of her daughter’s pants as the thumbnail of her videos etc. People have been bringing this up in the comments so she’s now turned them off and is looking for people to send her tips instead!

Does this woman infuriate anyone else on here?

I don’t follow her but she does come up sometimes on my fyp. The way she dresses that kid is stupid, grandma always dresses her 100% better and like an actual child.

Wasn’t aware of the whole cp thing… what a tit mum. That’s why my baby will never be on social media. I don’t even share her photos on WhatsApp!

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow her but she does come up sometimes on my fyp. The way she dresses that kid is stupid, grandma always dresses her 100% better and like an actual child.

Wasn’t aware of the whole cp thing… what a tit mum. That’s why my baby will never be on social media. I don’t even share her photos on WhatsApp!
I don’t follow her either but I keep seeing videos about her on my fyp. It’s actually so worrying that her mum is aware of it and is just ignoring it.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I can’t stand this woman. She needs to take her daughter off the internet. It’s so scary the comments and things people post and she just reads and leaves them there! I’d be sick to my stomach if anyone said something like that about my child

Reactions: 3
I've just come across this , actually makes me feel sick! I've deleted all Tik Tok videos with my children , deleted Instagram posts with them and locked down my Facebook totally.

The world is a scary place

I've read all the info and I'm sorry but there's no amount of money in this world that would make me do or share anything of my daughter that could even potentially satisfy a pervert and that's a fact. The mother is disgusting, that little girl would be better off without her

Reactions: 5
I've read all the info and I'm sorry but there's no amount of money in this world that would make me do or share anything of my daughter that could even potentially satisfy a pervert and that's a fact. The mother is disgusting, that little girl would be better off without her
I agree! Also so sad all the news articles and everything all online about her, I dread to think how the little girl will feel when she grows up and reads everything and sees the videos her mum has willingly posted online 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The mums not learned anything shes still pushing thst little one in front if the camera in inappropriate crop tops and skinny jeans etc

• Sad
This mother infuriates me d sad hes just not learned anythjng about keeping wren safe shes even exposing her more and more since the picrure saving thing just monetising her kid

My tiktok fyp seems to be full of outrage about this account, what do you all think about it?

My tiktok fyp seems to be full of outrage about this account, what do you all think about it?
She’s a p3do generating content that panders to p3dos for cash, the poor child needs removing from her care. There’s no subjectivity/discussion to be had, the evidence is all there and she’s been asked time and time again but she doesn’t want to give up the lifestyle it pays for.

Reactions: 8
If you thought there was even a chance that content of your child was getting into the wrong hands, you'd stop. She's a disgrace. I agree the little girl needs removed from her care.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The mums not learned anything shes still pushing thst little one in front if the camera in inappropriate crop tops and skinny jeans etc
She is as bad as the ponces. In fact, I’d go as far as saying she is one! She is creating this content on purpose. She needs that poor girl taken off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6