Wordle #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wordle 325 3/6
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🌎 May 10, 2022 🌍
🔥 2 | Avg. Guesses: 8.44
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟥🟧🟥🟩 = 8

#Worldle #109 3/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜⬇
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜↘
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉

#Flagdle #57 1/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Factle.app #2 4/5
Most Forest Area by Country (Hectares) in 2020 according to FAO
🐱⬛🐱🐱🐱
🐸🐱🐱🐱🐱
🐸🐱🐸🐸🐱
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
Top 18.2%

#Heardle #74
🔊🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

Framed #60
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩

#Moviedle #2022-05-10
🎥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ ⬜

#Posterdle #2022-05-10
⌛ 1️⃣8️⃣ seconds
🍿 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ ⬜

nerdlegame 111 4/6
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟪🟪🟪⬛
🟪🟩🟩🟩⬛🟪🟪⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Quordle 106
8️⃣9️⃣
6️⃣4️⃣
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Wordle 325 4/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Framed #60
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛
I’m ashamed this one took me so long to get 😢

#Moviedle #2022-05-10

🎥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ ⬜

Didn’t get heardle
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I know there were two words yesterday due to the political nature of the original word. But it seems there are two words today too!

I had butch but my sister had gecko!
 
Wordle 325 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

WordHurdle 223 5/6 #wordhurdle
🤍💛💛💛🤍🤍
🤍🤍💛💛💛🤍
💛🤍🤍💙💙🤍
💛🤍💙💙💙🤍
💙💙💙💙💙💙

😲😲😁

Phrazle 43: 2/6
🟨⬜🟨🟨🟪⬜ ⬜⬜🟨🟩🟪⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
#phrazle

 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I know there were two words yesterday due to the political nature of the original word. But it seems there are two words today too!

I had butch but my sister had gecko!
I didn’t realise there were two words yesterday? Yesterday my word was shine

today my word is

gecko
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Daily Quordle 106
6️⃣4️⃣
8️⃣3️⃣
quordle.com
🟨⬜🟩⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟩🟩⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬜🟩🟨🟨 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

I know there were two words yesterday due to the political nature of the original word. But it seems there are two words today too!

I had butch but my sister had gecko!
I had the same word as your sister 🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I know there were two words yesterday due to the political nature of the original word. But it seems there are two words today too!

I had butch but my sister had gecko!
I didn’t realise there were two words yesterday? Yesterday my word was shine

today my word is

gecko
yesterday I had Fetus so did my friend, but a lot of others had shine! Today I had Butch
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
yesterday I had Fetus so did my friend, but a lot of others had shine! Today I had Butch
that's so weird, i had fetus yesterday and gecko today so it doesn't make any sense!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Wordle 325 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I didn’t get Heardle today.

Oh maybe they do different words for different people so that nobody can look up the answer? 🤷🏻‍♀️
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
yesterday I had Fetus so did my friend, but a lot of others had shine! Today I had Butch
That is the same combination of words that I have had.

i read an arctile about there being two words yesterday, fetus was the original word but in light of the mess that is America, the NYT changed it a few days ago when they realised. But if you havent refreshed your page then you would still have the old word. But i have no idea what is happening with today being different too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Wordle 325 3/6
⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
.
nerdlegame 111 4/6
⬛🟪⬛⬛⬛🟪⬛🟪
🟩⬛🟪🟪🟪⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟪🟩🟩🟩🟪🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
.
#Worldle #109 3/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟨⬛⬛⬇
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨↗
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉
.
🌎 May 10, 2022 🌍
🔥 44 | Avg. Guesses: 10.8
⬜🟧🟩 = 3

Lucky guess
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
OMG!!!!! Can't believe it!!!
Wordle 326 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

And can't believe I'm so excited on a lucky guess not my skill! 🤣
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.