Wordle #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wordle 265 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟨🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This is the first time I’m partaking in the sharing ritual. I want to include a little blurb in case one day a future species stumbles across this post and thinks they need to call upon Doctor Who — There’s no need! I’m fine. None of us are robots. I think. 🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
#Worldle #49 6/6 (100%)
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜↖
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨↖
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨↘
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨↘
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨⬇
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉

nerdlegame 51 6/6
🟪🟪⬛⬛🟪🟪⬛🟪
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟪🟪🟪🟩
🟪🟩⬛⬛⬛🟪⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟪🟪🟪⬛⬛🟩
🟪🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Wordle 265 6/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟩
⬛🟨⬛🟩🟩
🟨⬛🟨🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Sharing cos it really was a phew moment
the last guess I had 4 other words it could have been
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Wordle 265 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
My head hurts after doing these.


🌎 Mar 11, 2022 🌍
Today's guesses: 19 (I cheated and looked on a map)
Current streak: 25
Average guesses: 15.27


***
Wordle 265 6/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

***
nerdlegame 51 6/6

🟪🟪⬛🟪⬛🟪🟪⬛
🟩🟪🟪⬛🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟪🟪⬛🟪🟪⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟪🟩🟪🟪🟪🟩
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟪🟪🟪🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Wordle 265 5/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Wordle 265 X/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lost my streak AGAIN
 
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
#Heardle #14

🔊🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜



Daily #26
1️⃣3️⃣⬛🟥🟥
1️⃣2️⃣⬛1️⃣4️⃣
1️⃣1️⃣⬛🟥🟥
0️⃣3️⃣⬛1️⃣5️⃣
0️⃣8️⃣⬛0️⃣5️⃣
1️⃣7️⃣⬛0️⃣7️⃣
2️⃣1️⃣⬛1️⃣8️⃣
2️⃣0️⃣⬛1️⃣9️⃣
sedecordle.com
#sedecordle
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Wordle 265 5/6

🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Wordle 265 5/6
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
That was bleeping annoying
.
nerdlegame 51 4/6
🟪🟩⬛⬛🟪🟪🟪🟪
⬛🟩🟪⬛⬛🟪🟩🟩
🟪🟩⬛🟪🟪⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
.
#Worldle #49 3/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟨⬛⬛↖
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨↙
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉
.
🌎 Mar 11, 2022 🌍
Today's guesses: 15
Current streak: 21
Average guesses: 11.56

Yeh, I looked on a map.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wordle 265 X/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lost my streak AGAIN
Quoting myself. But I have a new phone arriving today and I assume that will mean I lose my streak soooo maybe this was wordles way of softening the blow
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Wordle 265 X/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜


O M G I was bad today
 
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Wordle 265 6/6

🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟨🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Quordle #46
3️⃣6️⃣
5️⃣8️⃣
quordle.com

Daily Octordle #46
7️⃣4️⃣
9️⃣8️⃣
🕛🕚
🔟6️⃣
octordle.com

Daily #26
0️⃣5️⃣⬛2️⃣0️⃣
1️⃣9️⃣⬛0️⃣6️⃣
0️⃣7️⃣⬛1️⃣8️⃣
0️⃣8️⃣⬛1️⃣7️⃣
0️⃣3️⃣⬛1️⃣0️⃣
0️⃣4️⃣⬛1️⃣1️⃣
1️⃣6️⃣⬛1️⃣5️⃣
1️⃣3️⃣⬛1️⃣4️⃣
sedecordle.com
#sedecordle
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
i'm so annoyed i can't play heardle because that would be my new favourite 😭
soundcloud is not a thing where i live and so far only 1 song has been available
 
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.