Wordle #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wordle 263 6/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟨⬜🟩🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Crap today…
 
I feel like today is going to be a good day!

#Heardle #12

🔊🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜


***

nerdlegame 49 3/6

⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩🟪🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟪🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

***

Wordle 263 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟨🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

***

🌎 Mar 9, 2022 🌍
Today's guesses: 10
Current streak: 23
Average guesses: 15.42


***

Daily #24
1️⃣0️⃣⬛0️⃣3️⃣
1️⃣7️⃣⬛1️⃣1️⃣
1️⃣8️⃣⬛1️⃣9️⃣
0️⃣4️⃣⬛1️⃣2️⃣
1️⃣3️⃣⬛1️⃣4️⃣
0️⃣5️⃣⬛1️⃣5️⃣
1️⃣6️⃣⬛0️⃣6️⃣
0️⃣7️⃣⬛0️⃣8️⃣
sedecordle.com
#sedecordle
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Wordle 263 3/6
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
.
nerdlegame 49 5/6
⬛⬛🟪🟪🟪🟩⬛🟪
🟪🟪⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛🟪
🟪⬛🟩🟪🟩🟩🟩🟪
🟪🟪🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
.
🌎 Mar 9, 2022 🌍
Today's guesses: 19
Current streak: 19
Average guesses: 11.83
that was frustrating today as I was trying full name!
.
Failed Worldle
.
 
Wordle 263 5/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Wordle 263 3/6
🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#Worldle #47 X/6 (92%)
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜⬇
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜⬇
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜⬅
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨⬅
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨↙
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜⬅

I nearly put the answer as my 3rd guess but changed my mind dammit
 
Wordle 263 3/6

⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

nerdlegame 49 5/6

⬛🟪🟪⬛⬛🟩⬛🟪
🟪🟪🟩🟪⬛🟩🟩🟪
🟪🟪🟩🟪🟪🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

https://nerdlegame.com #nerdle

Daily Quordle #44
9️⃣🟥
3️⃣5️⃣
quordle.com
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩 🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 🟩🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

the word i didnt get was idiot...pretty sure quordle are trolling me
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
🌎 Mar 9, 2022 🌍
Today's guesses: 7
Current streak: 28
Average guesses: 12.24


Daily Quordle #44
🟥3️⃣
7️⃣8️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟨🟨🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Lewdle 50 x/6 🏠
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩


lewdlegame.com

#Heardle #12

🔉⬛⬛🟩⬜⬜⬜


Daily Octordle #44
🟥7️⃣
9️⃣8️⃣
🕚🔟
🕐3️⃣
octordle.com
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜ ⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜ ⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟨🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟨🟨🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
 
Last edited:
Wordle 263 3/6

🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


#Heardle #12

🔊🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

One of my favourite songs!


🌎 Mar 9, 2022 🌍
Today's guesses: 7
Current streak: 15
Average guesses: 8.13




#Worldle #47 2/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨⬅
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉

I also have a feeling that today is going to be a good day!
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Wordle 263 2/6

🟨🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Daily Quordle #44
9️⃣8️⃣
6️⃣5️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩 🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛


Heard about heardle on the radio yesterday. I'm going in

#Heardle #12

🔉⬛⬛🟩⬜⬜⬜

https://heardle.app
Need some practice 😬
 
Last edited:
Wordle 263 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


🌎 Mar 9, 2022 🌍
Today's guesses: 14
Current streak: 3
Average guesses: 12.52


#Worldle #47 3/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜↗
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨➡
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Wordle 263 4/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Quordle #44
5️⃣8️⃣
7️⃣4️⃣
quordle.com

Daily Octordle #44
5️⃣6️⃣
🕚🔟
7️⃣9️⃣
8️⃣4️⃣
octordle.com

Daily #24
🟥🟥⬛0️⃣4️⃣
2️⃣0️⃣⬛2️⃣1️⃣
1️⃣9️⃣⬛🟥🟥
0️⃣6️⃣⬛1️⃣8️⃣
1️⃣6️⃣⬛1️⃣7️⃣
0️⃣7️⃣⬛1️⃣5️⃣
🟥🟥⬛0️⃣8️⃣
0️⃣9️⃣⬛1️⃣3️⃣
sedecordle.com
#sedecordle
 
Does anyone play the Earthle app? I tried for a few days and I cannot seem to get the country! Think I’m going to delete it as it’s winding me up!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Does anyone play the Earthle app? I tried for a few days and I cannot seem to get the country! Think I’m going to delete it as it’s winding me up!
I hadn't heard of earthle until today, its so hard! Failed at today's....
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
🌎 Mar 9, 2022 🌍
Today's guesses: 8
Current streak: 35
Average guesses: 9.63



#Heardle #12

🔉⬛⬛🟩⬜⬜⬜



#Worldle #47 2/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛⬇
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🎉


Wordle 263 X/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩


nerdlegame 49 3/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.