Willow Gait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives

She lives near me, she's the same age as my daughter and they used to be friends. She walks around like a celebrity🙈🤣 she actually does meet and greets in our local town.
The rumours were that she let a cat lick her private parts when she was about 13 and there was meant to have been a video of it that went around. There was loads of trouble over it she was taken out of school and home schooled. Police were involved the lot!
How she is in her pictures and reels is how she has been walking around since she was about 12/ 13 she has lost so many friends as she has her head so far up her backside!
Her mother is as weird as they come and looks like something from the wrong turn you would never think that they are related
So where abouts does she live is it a nice area im just interested thats all. Her social media accounts are absolutely sickening it's so shocking how she would expose herself like that

Reactions: 1
There seem to be more bikini/underwear posts creeping in. She needs to have a word

So where abouts does she live is it a nice area im just interested thats all. Her social media accounts are absolutely sickening it's so shocking how she would expose herself like that
All i know is that she’s welsh and lives about 2 hours from cardiff

Yes people go to them 🤣 ( young girls) she did have a boyfriend that acted like her body guard 🤣
The video was meant to have been a made up rumour don't know why someone would make something like that up 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
If girls see her around she always gets asked "how's your cat"
In a way I feel sorry for her as she was really bullied bad but there is never no smoke without fire and her Instagram is awful!!!
She does walk around like a kardashian and she really does think she is famous which is awful for a girl so young

Oh and there is more to the cat story but I thought it would be inappropriate for me to post the whole story 🙈
tell us what’s the full story !

She lives

She lives near me, she's the same age as my daughter and they used to be friends. She walks around like a celebrity🙈🤣 she actually does meet and greets in our local town.
The rumours were that she let a cat lick her private parts when she was about 13 and there was meant to have been a video of it that went around. There was loads of trouble over it she was taken out of school and home schooled. Police were involved the lot!
How she is in her pictures and reels is how she has been walking around since she was about 12/ 13 she has lost so many friends as she has her head so far up her backside!
Her mother is as weird as they come and looks like something from the wrong turn you would never think that they are related
what do u mean ‘from the wrong turn’ sorry does that just mean ugly 🤣🤣what does she look like lol

Wish more people would post about this girl. Her tik tok and Instagram are terrible, constantly posts herself half naked. Was told by someone who knows her that she doesn’t actually have the curves she pretends to she just knows her angles and edits well.

The pictures of her bum out on Instagram are horrendous! Where’s her mum and dad and does she have no shame.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, I have been following this girl with absolutely no idea of her age! I assumed she was in her 20’s until I watched her video today where she says she’s 17!! How has her Mum let her be doing this and for so long. She must have been 14/15 when she started. I have no issue with SW but I can already predict the day she turns 18, her OF account will be opened. Who is the ex boyfriend? Is he TikTok/insta famous?

Reactions: 3
tell us what’s the full story !
I'd love to know, apparently she has rumours and they are not worth responding too, yet not long ago was blasting her life all over insta

Also apparently dad supports her fully, hmm is he taking the snaps?

Answered that on her insta that she’d never do onlyfans but when you see things like this posted about her, you have to think if messages like that are reaching her then she must be considering it!
Lord knows what her inbox etc is like, thats probably tame!, worrying she gives out her shapchat etc on her posts and various ways of communicating with her - I mean no one should be subjected to that but with the wierdos out there it's sort of inviting it.

This little girl has been failed by her parents. It’s honestly vile what she thinks is normal for her age.

Reactions: 5
she blocked me on tiktok for replying to a comment of a man sexualising her (at the time she was only 16), the man had ‘24 years old’ in his tiktok bio and i replied to his comment saying ‘u do know she’s only 16’, it’s like her or whoever runs her accounts wants her to be exploited!

Reactions: 2
she blocked me on tiktok for replying to a comment of a man sexualising her (at the time she was only 16), the man had ‘24 years old’ in his tiktok bio and i replied to his comment saying ‘u do know she’s only 16’, it’s like her or whoever runs her accounts wants her to be exploited!
Her being objectified makes more money I guess.

Remember the good old days when you used to strip to your underwear and decorate the Christmas tree?

1ED8DE05-9C67-4DD8-9FAA-B7DAFD68B5E4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
there just something about her that irks me!! My friend was talking about how much she loves her to other day but she genuinely rubs me the wrong way, like I reckon she’ll be cancelled soon for some reason 🤷🏽‍♀️

there just something about her that irks me!! My friend was talking about how much she loves her to other day but she genuinely rubs me the wrong way, like I reckon she’ll be cancelled soon for some reason 🤷🏽‍♀️
Should’ve been cancelled like 3 years ago when she was 15.