Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Im 55, grown up kids, working full time, i like a laugh and need some new people to follow on yt, IG, twitter. Ive also just got tik tok. On yt i like rosie henshaw, patricia bright, grackle (my daughter started me off on these) but they are younger than me, have young children, etc i also hate watch demi donnelly, galballys and nadia sawaliar 😁

The 0nly older women ive found tend to talk about menopause etc which i totally get but im literally over that! Any ideas please?

Oh god, typo in the title! How do i correct it? 🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Graphie

I like DaisyMayCooper - she has young children but she is very funny and laughs at herself a lot

Reactions: 3

Anicecuppa

I'm your age and really enjoying Emma Radcliffe. She's funny and really down to earth, she trained as a midwife after her first son was born. Carla Jenkins is also really funny

Reactions: 2

Eurocatgal

Yes, Middle Aged Minx's dog is adorable - Jo herself has very good content too (I suppose the fact that she's a radio presenter etc)

Reactions: 2

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Just wanted to update you all - I have found Fawn Figures it Out on YT and she is just lovely. Mid 50s, mum, grandma, funny, likes shopping AND she's a fan of rosie henshaw - i cant recommend her highly enough :D

Reactions: 1

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I don't follow many older vloggers but I really like Frederique Bros. She is very upbeat, energetic and funny, and not at all snobby.

LINK HERE

She is a French woman who has been living in Australia for a long time. She lived in flat Sydney until recently but said it got too expensive for her so has just moved up to nice warm Queensland and is renting a townhouse with a small garden. She works as a web designer and lives alone with her dog (a Frenchie) and vlogs about fashion and beauty mainly, lots of high street stuff with a bit of designer now and then. ALso does a bit of home decor stuff. She is also on Insta of course.

Last edited:

Anicecuppa

Just wanted to update you all - I have found Fawn Figures it Out on YT and she is just lovely. Mid 50s, mum, grandma, funny, likes shopping AND she's a fan of rosie henshaw - i cant recommend her highly enough :D
I've just discovered her too, also Alternative Aging is good

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I’ve just started following Astridiwantyouinmylife and I’m quite enjoying her so far.

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
This one is against the grain but I really like 1bike1world. He does a lot for charity and his videos are always uplifting. Nala is adorable and they have such a close bond

Eurocatgal

Have you watched 'Hot and Flashy'? She does mention menopause but she's so much more, great on fitness etc. A bit too American at times, but she looks great and talks sense!