Whiteyy18 - William White

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This chap has been popping up all over my FYP today and I have to admit.....I'm hooked :ROFLMAO: He's appealing to the over 40s with his lip syncing to 80s classics but I'm here for it!!! (I turned 40 this week...I'm definitely his target audience!)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He’s got it spot on. I’m also his target audience ❤😂
Theres some people getting all arsed about it. No need, he’s happy and is enjoying the attention. Do these whingers not realise it’s all consensual and fun acting?
His eye roll to Mandy is something of beauty 💞😘

Reactions: 2
I don't want to be that person but if this was older men and a young woman it would be that he was a creep etc

Yes I agree I was loving it at first now its crazy he is everywhere and not only that but we now have his brother too with his hair handing in his eyes BLOCK..

Reactions: 1
Forgive me tattle! Should have had enough training here to not get sucked in! I did but now I’ve seen the light, yes he’s cute with the eye roll but after catching a live where he followed a ‘fan’ because she sent him coins or whatever tt currency is, 🙄 a whole load of other woman upped their game with the coins too. He teased about ‘ after dark content’ but followed it up with ‘ your boy whiteey. Isn’t allowed to do that ‘

He is a management dream .

Forgive me tattle! Should have had enough training here to not get sucked in! I did but now I’ve seen the light, yes he’s cute with the eye roll but after catching a live where he followed a ‘fan’ because she sent him coins or whatever tt currency is, 🙄 a whole load of other woman upped their game with the coins too. He teased about ‘ after dark content’ but followed it up with ‘ your boy whiteey. Isn’t allowed to do that ‘

He is a management dream .
yesss I saw that live, I couldn't believe all the gifts and thingys he was being sent!! I joined two whitey groups on fb (please don't judge me hah) - one of them is filled with overbearing over 50's who call themselves "mama bears" and want to mother him. It's very weird. The other is full over horny over 50's who want after dark action! I'm not sure which is scarier lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He us a good looking guy and knows it. Nit bad content i used to watch everything but not so much now

I posted he thought a lot of himself and he blocked me its first time i ever got blocked by someone

Yes I agree I was loving it at first now its crazy he is everywhere and not only that but we now have his brother too with his hair handing in his eyes BLOCK..
I only just came across him
Can anyone love themselves more? Lol

He does love himself but so do so many women he gets iver 1000 comments on everything he does sometimes more then a few thousand

He does love himself but so do so many women he gets iver 1000 comments on everything he does sometimes more then a few thousand
A pretty boy but that’s it. Doesn’t seem to have much else going on for him lol

I'm bored of his content now, he seems sweet but he's quite dull 😴

I checked him out one more time and nothing new there just a guy who looks good and knows it getting lots of views and comments. He probably makes a good living from it but doesn’t seem to be a TT beggar so good luck to him

I do t think he needs to be a begger he gets lots of views and brand deals and his orher social media is super busy

Hes grown up abit hasnt he loks much nicer with the stubble hes still a vain prick though really plays it for the ladies :)

This guy sure knows how to get the women’s swooning and soending their money on his ads they even have there own avatar to use to follow him