Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 658

I guess Roxanne Pallett has ruined her career over the incident in CBB where she accused Ryan Thomas of repeatedly punching her in the ribs. If it wasn't caught on camera she may have got away with it and ruined Ryan's career and reputation, I think she's only sorry she was found out and wouldn't have admitted to overreacting if there had been no video proof and everyone believed her. Apparently she's made false accusations about other co stars etc in the past, only this time luckily for Ryan it was all caught on camera.

Reactions: 41

Amez-louise56

Many probably won’t agree with me but IMO
Ant Mcpartlin

I couldn’t even watch I’m a celeb this year after a week, I thought they where both trying too hard to avoid the big elephant in the room 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19

Horatio

VIP Member
On the twisted side, surely no fall can compare to Aung San Suu Kyi ? (leader of Burma)
From winning the Nobel peace prize to being accused of genocide....it’s a big ‘un.

Reactions: 12

Eirawen

VIP Member
Katy Price seems to be sliding down the slippery slope, Prince Andrew has got himself into boiling hot water and even Ma ma has booted him out of "The Firm". Kirsty Gallacher allegedly lost her contract with sky due to episodes of drunkenness, not quite sure what she is up to apart from dating boys young enough to be her sons.

Reactions: 11

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Surely Jimmy Saville must be the gold medal winner? If it doesn’t count because he died before he was exposed I nominate everyone’s ex-favourite Australian, Rolf Harris.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Jimbob89

Trisha Paytas has to be a contender. Mind you she is clever as she gets attention still and makes her money

Reactions: 5

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
Funnies:

Zoe's Calendar
Hugh Grant getting a blowy
Kim on CBB

Twisted:
Roxanne on CBB
Prince Andrew
Kevin Spacey - shudder
Weinstein
Bill Cosby
all the other deviant feckers

• Heart
Reactions: 5

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Johnny Depp. He’s always been a car crash but ever since the Amber Heard nasty divorce he’s off his rocker

Reactions: 4

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Jaclyn Hill hairy lipstick saga.

Oh, and she’s releasing something new on 26th November. God help the customers!

Reactions: 3