Which Public figures fall from grace has been the worst?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone new thread here, what are your thoughts on the worst celebs etc who has done the worst move which ruined there career, life etc?

I guess Roxanne Pallett has ruined her career over the incident in CBB where she accused Ryan Thomas of repeatedly punching her in the ribs. If it wasn't caught on camera she may have got away with it and ruined Ryan's career and reputation, I think she's only sorry she was found out and wouldn't have admitted to overreacting if there had been no video proof and everyone believed her. Apparently she's made false accusations about other co stars etc in the past, only this time luckily for Ryan it was all caught on camera.

Reactions: 41
Trisha Paytas has to be a contender. Mind you she is clever as she gets attention still and makes her money

Reactions: 5
Jaclyn Hill hairy lipstick saga.

Oh, and she’s releasing something new on 26th November. God help the customers!

Reactions: 3
Katy Price seems to be sliding down the slippery slope, Prince Andrew has got himself into boiling hot water and even Ma ma has booted him out of "The Firm". Kirsty Gallacher allegedly lost her contract with sky due to episodes of drunkenness, not quite sure what she is up to apart from dating boys young enough to be her sons.

Reactions: 11
Michael Barrymore!
I believe he is appearing on Dancing on Ice next year!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Johnny Depp. He’s always been a car crash but ever since the Amber Heard nasty divorce he’s off his rocker

Reactions: 4
Many probably won’t agree with me but IMO
Ant Mcpartlin

I couldn’t even watch I’m a celeb this year after a week, I thought they where both trying too hard to avoid the big elephant in the room 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Many probably won’t agree with me but IMO
Ant Mcpartlin

I couldn’t even watch I’m a celeb this year after a week, I thought they where both trying too hard to avoid the big elephant in the room 🤷🏼‍♀️

He got himself into a mess but seems to have come out of it ok, he must have friends in high places.

Reactions: 2
He got himself into a mess but seems to have come out of it ok, he must have friends in high places.
He's got friends in the same place as Phillip Schofield. All the ITV big names get backed to the hilt by the ITV executives.

Reactions: 7