When you realise it's the role you fancy, not the actor...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just watching Rob James-Collier in "The Inheritance" and now I know it's not necessarily him that I madly lust after, it's Thomas from "Downton Abbey".

Reactions: 6
I'm just watching Rob James-Collier in "The Inheritance" and now I know it's not necessarily him that I madly lust after, it's Thomas from "Downton Abbey".
Can totally relate. It’s nearly always the character and their attitude in a particular role isn’t it!

Reactions: 2
Richard Armstrong in North and South is ❤ but his dwarf in The Hobbit is so weird…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally had a girl crush on Sarah Lancashire in Happy Valley 😄
I will now forever have a major girl crush on Heather Peace its totally down to her playing the character Eve Unwin on EastEnders she just has so much swag and i LOVE it 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
DCI Gene Hunt in Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes. I cannot be bothered with Philip Glenister in any other role.

Reactions: 6
Maverick in Top Gun! Can't deal with Tom Cruise but love Maverick.

Also same for Miles Teller and his Top Gun character too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Karl Urban in Dredd. Essentially, Karl Urban with most of his face covered!

Spike from Buffy the vampire slayer. Completely fell in love with the character but the actor gave me the ick.