Whatstheteakeekee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"MAKENZEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!" 🙄😂
all the whipping of his fake wigs as well am surprised he hasn't got whiplash 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The most unfunny "trying to be hilarious" account out there.
Followed for about 3days - got sick of it and unfollowed... regargless!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The most unfunny "trying to be hilarious" account out there.
Followed for about 3days - got sick of it and unfollowed... regargless!
I can can tell ye for nowt rrrrright, he weent give a fuk aba tha dahlennnn *I whip my weave back and forth, I whip my weave back and forth* 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has he or his other half been on a reality show or something?
A few times they’ve mentioned being recognised in the street. I think it was Dontmesswithdenise who said he got recognised, and he’s by far the quieter one in the relationship!

Has he or his other half been on a reality show or something?
A few times they’ve mentioned being recognised in the street. I think it was Dontmesswithdenise who said he got recognised, and he’s by far the quieter one in the relationship!
No they’re just insta whores 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Keelan was on a programme called super salon (I think) it’s on you tube & might still be on C4 catch up. Like a reality type show in a Hairdressers. I only know this info as one of the girls who works in my office has been obsessed with them for ages & used to call everyone Dahhhlllinnn like they do. It’s quite annoying 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Can’t decide my views on these two ,think I prefer Denise out of the two ,sorry don’t know his actual name

Reactions: 1
I use to find him hilarious but like cmon babe that act is boring now make someone else up pot noogle and mogel is that all u can come up with since 2019 we are goin into 2021 and still the same sad act

• Haha
What’s the deal with these two - I can’t work out what’s going on? Has Dianne had a boob job? I find them funny and unfunny at the same time!

Reactions: 1
What’s the deal with these two - I can’t work out what’s going on? Has Dianne had a boob job? I find them funny and unfunny at the same time!
I agree . It looks like a boob job but to me that is so weird but whatever floats your boat I suppose .

Was gonna have a nose then and he's gone private all of a sudden? Thought he loved all the attention 😅

Could be them fake prosthetic ones that Patrick Starr uses sometimes?

Denise said the other week they’re doing training to become foster carers.
Oh that could be why he's gone private then, doesn't want them knowing they're "influencers" 🙄

He’s posted on his stories the other week that he wasn’t letting people watch his “content” that didn’t follow him, so was going private for that reason.

Could be them fake prosthetic ones that Patrick Starr uses sometimes?
They did look fake on one post and then on another one soon after they looked real and he said something to that effect on response to a poster. They are out all the time at the moment!

Wouldn't mind but he's not even funny in the slightest he's a rough twit from a popular council estate community who thinks he's better and higher class than other people and he looks down on people he classes as below him, it's pathetic and you should never look down on anybody unless you're giving them a hand up, he slags single mums off and my mum was a single mum and she did pretty damn well on her own. His tits are called "silicone breast forms" you can clearly tell this by looking at his Insta pics as his face is a completely different shade and texture to them lmfao! He used to call himself "Keelan Kardashian" which is even more embarrassing I don't know who he thinks he is he's just a bitchy guy who thinks he's a woman when he's got a beard and a dick he's deluded. His catchphrases are cringey af and his cheap and tacky merchandise can do one. What makes me laugh is most his followers are gobby council estate women and "single mums" and they find him hilarious yet he's actually taking the piss out of them they're so thick they don't even realise he's making a mockery of them 😭

• Heart
Wouldn't mind but he's not even funny in the slightest he's a rough twit from a popular council estate community who thinks he's better and higher class than other people and he looks down on people he classes as below him, it's pathetic and you should never look down on anybody unless you're giving them a hand up, he slags single mums off and my mum was a single mum and she did pretty damn well on her own. His tits are called "silicone breast forms" you can clearly tell this by looking at his Insta pics as his face is a completely different shade and texture to them lmfao! He used to call himself "Keelan Kardashian" which is even more embarrassing I don't know who he thinks he is he's just a bitchy guy who thinks he's a woman when he's got a beard and a dick he's deluded. His catchphrases are cringey af and his cheap and tacky merchandise can do one. What makes me laugh is most his followers are gobby council estate women and "single mums" and they find him hilarious yet he's actually taking the piss out of them they're so thick they don't even realise he's making a mockery of them 😭
Wow he's really rattled your cage. Is there some tea to Spill?

• Haha