What do you think? Would you want to know if it was your husband/parymer?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies, sorry I know this is not related to anything she’s done but I need your words of advice and wisdom.
A friend of a friend met a guy on a night out a couple of months ago. He told her he was separated from his partner but due to financial reasons and children was still at the house they shared but said things would be changing. She believed him and now he’s said he’s going to make a go with it with his partner.
She wants to tell her, but some have said not to, he will have his comeuppance.

Reactions: 1
Ladies, sorry I know this is not related to anything she’s done but I need your words of advice and wisdom.
A friend of a friend met a guy on a night out a couple of months ago. He told her he was separated from his partner but due to financial reasons and children was still at the house they shared but said things would be changing. She believed him and now he’s said he’s going to make a go with it with his partner.
She wants to tell her, but some have said not to, he will have his comeuppance.
No good ever came to anyone getting involved in someone else’s relationship in my observations.

Reactions: 8
Nope leave them to it. Chances are she won’t thank your friend and will just see it as interfering.
Doesn’t sound like there’s evidence he was lying about the separation, and he’s been honest with the girl and called it off to make it work with the original partner. So if they were separated he was free to do as he pleased.

Reactions: 3
I would just walk away he will get caught out in the end bet it isn't the first time he's done it either
My mum knows somebody who has long term cheated on his wife she knows but stays in the relationship to "save face" some women will turn a blind eye whatever they are told

I’d tell your friend not to bother. I once told a girl that I’d seen her bf cheating on her in a nightclub, they stayed together and I was made out to be an awful person 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I would see that as a 'not my circus, not my monkeys' situation and keep well away.