What are you streaming?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Netflix.
Amazon prime.
Hulu.
Apple tv
Disney +
probably tons more I can’t remember 🙄

what do you pay for and which do you rate?

Right now I have Netflix (paid for with my siblings family) and we will be getting Disney plus between both families, but it ads up so I’m kinda thinking about ditching Netflix.

is anyone planning on getting Disney plus (or already using it?)

Got Netflix (which I don’t pay for), Amazon Prime, BritBox UK, Now TV Entertainment, Spotify. I pay for all four. Probably gonna get rid of Amazon Prime and just renew on an ad-hoc month here, month there thing in future, might do the same for Now TV Entertainment.

Probably gonna get Disney + , might keep it ad hoc, a month here month there kind of thing

Reactions: 1
Virgin full package inc sports and movies
Netflix
Amazon prime video

Hubby pays for them all, he is a sports junkie so we have to have sport channels. He also likes watching alot of series on Netflix and amazon.

I'm not arsed tbf, don't watch much Netflix. Don't mind watching the footie if I'm in the room and it's on.

I think its overpriced though x

Pay for Netflix, and a private TV torrent site for expats. Free AppleTV for a year but haven't even opened it yet after 3 or so months. Oops.

That’s how I feel about Netflix. I go months without using it at all and its only this year that we decided to share the Payment/subscription but I paid the full thing last year and used it maybe 6 times maximum. I get bored with series and never last with them.
Adding in music streaming services (we had apple and moved to amazon) it’s all adding up 🤦‍♀️

Only Netflix. My OH pays for it and I think his sister uses it too.
No TV, no nothing.
We need to cancel audible though. We wanted to use a free credit and forgot about it 😂

• Haha
Only Netflix which I’ve stolen the password for from my mum so I don’t pay for it 😂 I don’t watch regular tv anymore + probably watch YouTube more than anything else!

Reactions: 2
Only Netflix which I’ve stolen the password for from my mum so I don’t pay for it 😂 I don’t watch regular tv anymore + probably watch YouTube more than anything else!
I watch YouTube too. And listen to podcasts. I waste a lot of time on Netflix and YouTube, i don't think I'd have time for anything else

<mod edit - do not link or mention any illegal streaming sites on this thread >

Last edited by a moderator:

Yel

I'm not streaming anything, how can virgin media take 3 weeks to setup broadband when there's already an active connection 🤪

But I've just got Netflix and access to Amazon prime that I don't pay for.

The golden days of streaming I think will be over soon enough and pirating will jump. If it's simple and easy they can kill pirating, but this fragmented streaming platforms will just turn People off all together I think. But then again I'm shocked at how much people pay/used to pay for TV packages.

Reactions: 2
I use Netflix (Mum pays) and pay for Amazon Prime myself, which I might cancel. Other than that I watch a lot of YouTube. I always say to Mum I don’t see the point in me buying a TV package when I leave home because I never watch tv! 🙈

I really want Disney+, I want to watch the mandalorian. I can’t stream it using ahem less savoury methods because my internet service provider has whacked up the child/safety settings and has blocked those kinds of sites! But equally I feel Disney+ is expensive just for one series so I’m on the fence...

virgin media take 3 weeks to setup broadband when there's already an active connection 🤪
Virgin have their head office in the fires of hell and I’ll hear no different.
Im with virgin and I’ve cursed them, rang them and tweeted at them more than I have any company in my life, I set up a twitter JUST to tweet at them for their crappy, crappy service. 😑

Reading this thread I need to jump on other people’s subscriptions more 🤣 without offering to pay half. I’m a mug

BBC Iplayer
Amazon prime (will keep as we use prime for the free delivery which works out cheaper over the year as we order a lot of things, the videos are therefore a bonus)
Have Netflix login from a sibling but havent logged in in ages.
Currently working through DVD boxsets
We don't actually have a proper TV
I watch a lot of youtube

I have netflix which I watch a lot, amazon prime which I never watch and only have for the free deliveries. I also have spotify which im thinking about cancelling. If prices are good for disney + I might opt in but will have to see as I also have sky tv which we rarely watch however I have quite a good deal on it but we just dont watch it that much. Kids watch youtube I prefer netflix

Netflix - currently sharing SIL’s account.
NOW TV - movies and kids (may cancel after discounted price ends)
We haven’t had regular TV for about 2 years now, got rid of our VM package because the prices were ridiculous and we weren’t using it anyway. We watch everything on catch-up through iPlayers.

The golden days of streaming I think will be over soon enough and pirating will jump. If it's simple and easy they can kill pirating, but this fragmented streaming platforms will just turn People off all together I think. But then again I'm shocked at how much people pay/used to pay for TV packages.
I agree with this, there are only so many streaming services people are going to pay for, two or three, maybe four big streaming services is probably the max the market needs. That’s Netflix, Amazon, Disney + (when it launches will be popular) in the U.K. and I’d say Now TV. But in the US, when all the networks want their own streaming platform, it’s too much. At least in the U.K., BBC and ITV have teamed up together to make one, and Channel 4 and 5 content will be going on it as well longer term.

Just Netflix. I buy amazon for a month sometimes if there’s something I know I’ll want to watch but that’s rare. Netflix is cheap-ish and gets used all the time. Plenty for both the kids and myself :)

Just Netflix. I buy amazon for a month sometimes if there’s something I know I’ll want to watch but that’s rare. Netflix is cheap-ish and gets used all the time. Plenty for both the kids and myself :)
I lend SD films from amazon prime if we want watch anything

Now TV
Amazon Prime
Netflix

My brother pays for them three 👆🏼 And he’s given me login details for them to use

Also have virgin, partner pays around £90 a month for it, which is actually pointless as we don’t even use it apart from the kids with children programmes. I’ve not really watched live tv in ages! Always on Netflix or YouTube

We have fully loaded Sky, the OH wants all the sports channels. I would get rid of it if it was up to me.
We also have Amazon Prime but I hardly use it, it’s mainly for next day delivery as we order on a weekly basis.
Let’s just say I watch all my programmes from a free site for a nominal fee 🤷🏼‍♀️

Netlfix
Acorn TV
Buy what movies I want to see on Prime
Bought a $30 antenna and get 40 channels on tv too