Westlife and Boyzone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope marks ok its harder to perform getting older and tbf I wouldn’t blame him if he quit health should be first but he does have the best voice probably have ore recorders parts
The other 3 take his lines/verses when it's a live show

Reactions: 2
Nah they can't sing for Toffee. Kian can kinda get by but Nicky is awful
I think they got picked for their looks and that was it obviously their looks are going now they both need a good hair transplant Shame as they were so fit

Reactions: 2
I think they got picked for their looks and that was it obviously their looks are going now they both need a good hair transplant Shame as they were so fit
They did get picked for their looks - Nicky Bryne is really sex on legs, Shane and Mark for singing but don't where Kien Egan came from.

Last edited:
Not showing
---

They did get picked for their looks - Nicky Bryne is really sex on legs, Shane and Mark for singing but don't where Kien Egan came from.
Kian came with Shane and Mark as a package, god knows how he never got kicked out though

Reactions: 1

Kian has spent his entire career getting by on being Gillian’s cousin (I believe this is the connection). He thanks his lucky stars every day for that link to Shane 😂

Kian has spent his entire career getting by on being Gillian’s cousin (I believe this is the connection). He thanks his lucky stars every day for that link to Shane 😂
Yeah he's Gills cousin. They all started in a school production of Grease lol

Have you seen the photo they’ve posted up Empire State Building wow they’ve aged so much I think kian looks 20 years older than he is

I’ve also noticed Brian commented on Nicky’s instagram and they are both following each other again