WeirdHouses Thread - Share Your Rightmove Finds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love looking at houses on Rightmove - this one is the weirdest I have seen for ages. Only 2 windows in the entire house. The video and the music is the best way to watch 😂

Well Lane, Gateshead, Tyne And Wear, NE9
Meh, the airlock doors don't even slide open automatically with a nice swishing sound, you have to push them open yourself - poor show! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don't want to post a link because it's a normal, modest family home but there's a house for sale that had a cabin in the garden done out as soft play . It is covered with multi coloured interlocking mats and looks like the set of a music video.

Recently I saw a fairly local ex council semi for renovation and it was so damp inside. The downstairs ceilings had all come down ( upstairs wasn't too bad) . I think there must've been a leak between ceiling and floor.

I feel a but weird about posting normal people's houses on here, even though property sites have the share facility. I'm not sure everyone who is selling knows and therefore would consent to it.

Reactions: 2
Love looking at houses on Rightmove - this one is the weirdest I have seen for ages. Only 2 windows in the entire house. The video and the music is the best way to watch 😂

Well Lane, Gateshead, Tyne And Wear, NE9
I love everything about this listing. The strong Omen "it's all for you Damien" vibes from the music. The mishmash of submarine/futuristic space station/ Bond film set. The lack of windows/soul. I laughed aloud 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3