Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Me&My

Holes! Small holes all gathered together 🤢🤢🤢 my sister used to cut crumpets in half across and I couldn’t look at her! Always thought I was a weirdo and they’d give me the creeps and send shivers down my spine, but there is an actual phobia of it called Trypophobia 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

LS932

Loud noises like balloons, party poppers, fireworks. I can’t handle the suspense.

Reactions: 22

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I'm being 100% serious here. David Walliams. He creeps me out so much that if I see him on TV, I literally have to leave the room in order to 'get away' from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

lexle

The film ET. Honestly, I’m terrified. No idea why, I even remember watching it quite happily as a young child. Even just thinking about it now and what it looks like and the noises it makes... my heart starts beating really fast and I feel like crying 😭😂 I try once a year to watch it and cure my fear but I always turn it off before it even comes on the screen 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Slugs & snails, I lived in a house that was infested with them, I came home one night pissed, switched on my kitchen light saw a huge slug on the kitchen floor & went upstairs to piss in the bath (only toilet was downstairs) dirty cow I know but I really hate them! 😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
Black toilet seats they frighten me so much I can’t use them. Been like it since I was a kid it really really frightens me. If I had to use a toilet with a black seat on I’d piss somewhere else. I’ve literally walked out of a toilet before had a panic attack and pissed behind a bin instead 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I'm being 100% serious here. David Walliams. He creeps me out so much that if I see him on TV, I literally have to leave the room in order to 'get away' from him.
Me too. Something doesn't sit right with him. I think he's trying to seem like there's a question mark over his sexuality to make women feel more comfy around him and he has a sleaze then

Reactions: 10

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Being chased up stairs, the thought of having to run upstairs and potentially falling over and then being murdered cause I fell, scares the shit out of me. I always walk behind someone up stairs if I can help it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Italy2

Chatty Member
Holes holes holes! It really really freaks me out
Heights but I'm getting better
Driving next to a lorry or huge van freaks me out. I keep thinking it will topple over me lol.
Scratching noise on wood or cardboard and nails on paper... It literally makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 9

WallacesDog

I'm writing this down as its anonymous and I don't want to offend anyone so please take it in manner it's written. It's utterly irrational and illogical.
Dwarves.
I have a vague memory of a wicked dwarf in a movie as a kid, I'm assuming this stupid fear stems from there. I wet myself in fear at a circus once getting on for teenager so not even little, kid.
In adulthood, My best pal had to warn me that there was a family of little people at her wedding I was bridesmaid at.
During the greeting line I psyched myself up and was determined I wasn't going to freak out but more importantly I didn't want to cause them any upset whatsoever.
So busy concentrating on trying to look nonchalant, polite and not bothered in the slightest.... I apparently went white as a sheet, green round the gills and started to faint. I could feel my Heart pounding out of my chest, my knees going and was seeing stars!!!!
It's the little hands and joints.
Really wish my phobia was balloons or beans 😔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Toilets lol public/metal ones and especially those old ones with the overhead chain. Make my blood run cold and I freeze.

Meh

Chatty Member
Swimming pool shower/changing room floors - I have a pair of flip flops I use. Can’t go bare foot.

Wasps

noisy chewing sounds of folk eating

large poking out Adam’s apples - no idea why!! Massive turn off 💔🤮

Have nearly conquered my hole fear!!