Weird Phobias

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What weird phobias do people have?

Mine are:
Wet cotton wool (stems from childhood dental appointments for braces when they stuck cotton wool in my mouth for the impressions :sick: :sick:)
Feet - a pedicure would literally be my worst nightmare. And except for sandal/holiday season, I keep my toenails v short as I hate being able to feel them against the end of my socks)
Out-y belly buttons (sorry if anyone has one!) - I was dreading mine popping out when I was pregnant. Luckily, despite birthing a small whale, it didn't happen! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to have a phobia about posting letters in the letter box but I'm much better these days.

Reactions: 5
Fish tanks. Specifically larger ones that could crash and the water drown me or sharks escape and bite me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ice!!!

The noise of it scraping goes right through me. People biting ice lollies. Taking anything out of the freezer.

I have goosebumps even talking about it

Reactions: 7
Bridges. I’m not scared of heights etc but there is just something about bridges I cannot stomach.

Reactions: 6
Loud noises like balloons, party poppers, fireworks. I can’t handle the suspense.

Reactions: 22
Suffocating or drowning, not really weird but I get funny even with watching films that include those things I feel like I can’t breathe lol

Reactions: 6
Holes! Small holes all gathered together 🤢🤢🤢 my sister used to cut crumpets in half across and I couldn’t look at her! Always thought I was a weirdo and they’d give me the creeps and send shivers down my spine, but there is an actual phobia of it called Trypophobia 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Don’t know if this is weird but if I touch someone else’s dog I have to wash my hands ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Slugs & snails, I lived in a house that was infested with them, I came home one night pissed, switched on my kitchen light saw a huge slug on the kitchen floor & went upstairs to piss in the bath (only toilet was downstairs) dirty cow I know but I really hate them! 😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Bridges. I’m not scared of heights etc but there is just something about bridges I cannot stomach.
My Mum hates piers. Anything you're crossing and can see between the slats to below. There's a point in Blackpool Pleasure Beach she always avoided too because you could see a ride passing underneath. Me and Dad used to wind her up when I was little, but now I have my own phobias I'm more sympathetic!

Cling film. bleeping work of the devil.
I will cry if you bring it close to me, especially on the roll.

see also bin bags on a roll. 🤯

• Haha