Wedding day horror stories

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum stood on the train of my dress, I went to walk off and.....rrrrrrriiipppp! The whole back of my dress ripped off.

Reactions: 11
You gave him 16 months more than i would have.

Reactions: 7
Is he still her husband?

Crazy! Did she apologise to them?

Crazy! Did she apologise to them?
No. She claimed the bridesmaid goaded her. It happened in the bar quite late after everyone else had gone to bed. But one of the other guests was in bed and could hear it all from her room so she must have made hell of a noise.

Reactions: 2
My sister and I went to the evening do of a couple we both worked with. The girl was lovely but the groom was a known sleaze who had tried it on with me a few times. Anyway, as we were leaving, I went to say goodbye to them both. As I was giving the groom a hug, he whispered in my ear 'you know I would have rather married you any day'. I was just so shocked I disappeared into the toilet. My sister followed, wondering what was wrong. I said you're not going to believe what he's just said to me. Anyway the bride and groom are divorced now because he couldn't keep it in his pants.

Reactions: 11
I've been married twice. My second ex MIL (Norman Bates, Psycho) wore a white dress to my wedding! And she didnt stop there, she literally doubled over and burst into fake tears at the ceremony - it was a Vegas wedding so we only had two witnesses, her and my nephew. She was ridiculously over the top. Worst thing is, the whole thing was recorded and you cant focus on anything other than her crying her eyes out. Her son was in his 40s FFS!

My first ex husband is a catholic so the ceremony was at a catholic church, a catholic wedding is VERY long winded, I got very bored at my own wedding, so fuck knows how the guests felt. His mother decided to invite lots of random people we barely knew... I'm talking about all her neighbours! My sister got drunk and smashed the window to the local funeral parlour next to the hall my family did NOT get on with his family, there were alot of fights!!!

Reactions: 7
My cousin is married to someone who manages a wedding venue. His most memorable wedding was one where at the reception there were scratch cards as wedding favours. It got to meal time and they all sat down and people used their scratch cards: the groom had one which said he had won £100 000 which was obviously amazing. After the meal everyone was looking for the groom and couldn't find him. The maid of honour was also missing. Eventually the best man called the groom and he was at the airport with the maid of honour! Turns out they had been having an affair for ages and when they saw that the groom had won so much money they decided to run away together with it. Unfortunately the groomsmen had given the groom a fake scratch card and he hadn't won a thing. The best man had to break this to them. They didnt return to the venue. The bride decided to carry on with the party, told everyone, they drank and danced and the venue staff ended up looking after her getting her to bed.

Reactions: 40
WTAF?!?! Surely this is a plot of a film??? It's brilliant

Reactions: 9
Didn't that happen in an episode of 'First Dates'?

Reactions: 2
None of this sounds like you are stuck up. I would have been so upset and 100% would have walked out! You did very well to make it through the day but thank god your away from him now