Wave House

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck do the investors get in return for investing ???? I’d be asking for my £££ back

Reactions: 3
Have you watched their YouTube videos? I’d never heard of this jimbo person before but he’s very irritating and shakes his hand like a road man. It’s so cringe.

he does it at 2.17 in this video

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen that their doing “eliminations” now? Praying that the wave house will be gone for good

I don’t even know tbh, they just posted a video of Eloise saying that it’s the first elimination and have unfollowed her - she’s put on her story that she’s packing to leave
They’re probably just going home for Christmas but trying to get clout out of it

Reactions: 2
I don’t even know tbh, they just posted a video of Eloise saying that it’s the first elimination and have unfollowed her - she’s put on her story that she’s packing to leave
They’re probably just going home for Christmas but trying to get clout out of it
Ah I see, I remember the house was only for 3 months? Maybe its ending soon?

I think you’re right, she said “we have to leave by 9” so it sounds like they’re all going. I think I saw somewhere it’s been extended to 6 months. God knows why.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch eloise’s video explaining why she “left”.
Didn’t make much sense. First she said they were unhappy, then she said their management told them they have to leave because they have bigger plans coming (and she doesn’t know what they are or if they involve her). But she also said the management told them to leave cos they were obviously unhappy?

There’s definitely something going on for PR. She mentioned that the audience think they’re stuck up. So maybe they’re planning a comeback where they’re “relatable”.