WaffleswithLeila/ Leila Hannoun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for making this one! This girl grinds my gears can't put a finger on it but she gives of this "posh intellectual" vibe whilst having the worst grammar and vocab. Not a fan

Reactions: 2
Thanks for making this one! This girl grinds my gears can't put a finger on it but she gives of this "posh intellectual" vibe whilst having the worst grammar and vocab. Not a fan
I have the exact same gripe but felt that no one would agree!! She’s so terribly spoken. Also felt really off about the her deciding to ask her sister that last q in their latest q and a together

Looks like she's found this thread lol and seems like she doesn't understand the difference between spelling, grammar and vocab

• Heart
Reactions: 1
SHE LITERALLY IS PROFITTING OFF DISORDERS when she's a walking one dafuq
I REMEMBER SHE CALLED HER SISTER OVERWEIGHT HELLO

Complete moron. She can't speak properly, even on a voiceover. Who the hell is following her??

Complete moron. She can't speak properly, even on a voiceover. Who the hell is following her??
She is now also posting like under 10 min videos once a week wth. Not really like doing anything.

Glad this thread has had a revival!

It really grates on me the way she speaks and says things, not sure if she’s trying to be quirky or cool but it’s not.

Also what’s the deal with her and gymshark? She was going to be posting a video about no longer working with them or something like that if I remember right but it had to be amended and there’s been nothing mentioned since.

Glad this thread has had a revival!

It really grates on me the way she speaks and says things, not sure if she’s trying to be quirky or cool but it’s not.

Also what’s the deal with her and gymshark? She was going to be posting a video about no longer working with them or something like that if I remember right but it had to be amended and there’s been nothing mentioned since.
Tbh I've only just discovered her so I don't know anything about a deal. She definitely thinks she's a somebody. Her fake "girrrrl" attitude and semi-American accent annoy the tit out of me. Ugh 😫

And she used to be so kind and humble… not the worst YouTuber at the moment but she annoys me more and more sadly.

Makes me laugh that she’s not putting out any content for 2 months - she’s out a story up saying something along the lines that she’s been uploading consistently for 4 years, she’s allowed a 2 month break…girlllll, the past year AT LEAST she’s been sporadically uploading every 2 weeks or so…what consistency???

plus she’s so annoying constantly posing in her underwear…no one wants to see that, get an OF🥴🥴

• Haha