Vloggingblonde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone here watch vloggingblonde? I couldn't join in on the discussion on GG because I can no longer access my account, I'm hoping some folks here will chime in, and help me out.

I need to understand what might be happening with her relationship to Ares? This couple seemed so perfect and spent every waking moment together on Youtube for 10 years and they now have two little ones. It seems they are living separately now and Zar is working a mysterious job at the hospital (She's not a doctor or nurse). I'm just curious if anyone else followed their journey like I have and is now gobsmacked at their situation, I really thought they would last forever. 🤷‍♀️🥀

I was trying to find such a thread. Its so shocking. Have been following them from 2014. I mean they are couple goals seriously. I wonder what really happened. Ares is living separately it seems. Zar said in the last vlog, she had to grow a lot in the last few months and she seems a little sad too. They were always together like every moment. So something really serious happened. I can't believe that Ares could cheat. But i dont see any other reason why they would separate.

Reactions: 1
I was trying to find such a thread. Its so shocking. Have been following them from 2014. I mean they are couple goals seriously. I wonder what really happened. Ares is living separately it seems. Zar said in the last vlog, she had to grow a lot in the last few months and she seems a little sad too. They were always together like every moment. So something really serious happened. I can't believe that Ares could cheat. But i dont see any other reason why they would separate.

Yeah, exactly. It seems they were perfect for each other but I think Zar has serious issues being alone, and it probably started throwing Ares off the relationship, oh well. I guess at least she has her kids she can latch on to now. Her vlogs are very weird, she's very childlike to me. Her latest one was very click-baity. This woman does not show an ounce of independence.