Virgin Media

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else have Virgin Media and find it really hard to get things on catch up/on demand. I'm trying to watch the first episode of Without Sin or Riptide and can't find either of them. I always seem to have this problem when I want to watch something. Is it just me?

Yel

Their internet has been going up and down since the middle of the night, just gone down yet again :rolleyes:

Their internet has been going up and down since the middle of the night, just gone down yet again :rolleyes:
Same for us now. Randomly Tattle is still working but I can't get on to Argos website to see if I can buy a SIM card for a different network as my 4g (o2) isn't working either.

Yel

Same for us now. Randomly Tattle is still working but I can't get on to Argos website to see if I can buy a SIM card for a different network as my 4g (o2) isn't working either.
Odd! I'm the opposite, tattle is only working on data and Google docs is working with virgin media.

They should be forced to automatically give refunds of 200% for every hour there's disruption imo. I bet they'd get it fixed quicker then.

Yel

Their status page even on data so not using their network is broken 🙄
Screenshot_20230404_183713_Chrome.jpg

Ah it keeps going down? I thought it was my phone breaking because it keeps losing wifi connection (the Xbox and ps5 did too) but it continued working on the iPad