Vickylouisebloor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone come across this woman who does POV acting requests based on what her comment section says?

I love her. Such a sweetheart. There seems to be a number of piss takers/trolls/ironic fans, but she seems so lovely and adds a lot of brightness amongst all the negativity you usually get on tiktok.

Reactions: 1
I love her. She's precious. I hate that she's popular because people are taking the piss out of her because she looks like she's genuinely enjoying what she is doing

I love her. She's precious. I hate that she's popular because people are taking the piss out of her because she looks like she's genuinely enjoying what she is doing
Same! Love the nickname by the way, big fan of her and Katya. However, I wish Shangela had won All Stars 3.

I love her videos. My favourite so far is the POV - you’re on The Chase.

Reactions: 2
Im late to the party and only just stumbled on her and surprised to find a thread here shes such a nice soul and dies as much as her followers ask for i need to go back and again to keep watching and catch up with it

I love her! She’s actually got such a natural talent for acting, her sketches/POV’s are simple but so funny. It angers me to see people take the piss because she’s so lovely and kind to everyone.

I love her! She’s actually got such a natural talent for acting, her sketches/POV’s are simple but so funny. It angers me to see people take the piss because she’s so lovely and kind to everyone.
And most crucially she doesn’t use tiktok to beg!!! She just posts her fun wee videos and she’s in college too studying🥲 I love her hahah

Oh I forgot about this lady shes so sweet living her best life and realised some people were asking too much of her and reigned it in goid luck to