Urine therapy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody tried it or beleive in it?

So many different cultures think there's something in it but I just can't get my (probably narrow) mind over the idea of it!

Sorry what?! Urine is a waste product dispelled by the body. If there was any use or benefit to it the body would hold onto it - which it does in the case of nutrients being broken down and absorbed into the bloodstream and in the case of filtering by the kidneys. Then the rest -urine as it now becomes after that process, as it has no use gets eliminated. I don't think I want to know anymore about this 'therapy' yikes - too squeamish 😖:sick:

Reactions: 2
Jesus christ no. Please no.

You realise there is cultures that believe in female/male genital mutilation? Women not having rights? Being lgbtq+ is wrong? Rape is OK?

Just because a culture believes something is OK, doesn't mean its actually OK. Heck, at one point many countries and cultures believed slavery was OK.

JUST BECAUSE A CULTURE DOES IT DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT/SAFE/HEALTHY/BENEFICIAL 👏👏👏👏

Case in point : Breast ironing awareness 'needed in school' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-47695169

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Absolutely not.
There is no need to ever drink your own urine unless you are trapped somewhere without prolonged access to drinking water. As for any cosmetic benefits, attributed to using it on the skin, there are none. Normal urine is made up of over 95% water and the rest is minerals and ions that the body no longer needs.
Urine therapy is a pretentious disgusting gimmick peddled to gullible fools.

Reactions: 2
Two reasons in my mind I can think of for drinking urine.
1) You’re trapped somewhere without prolonged access to water and are desperate.

2) Sexual kink/fetish, if you are that way inclined. I dont kink shame.

Ehhh. Kink, innit? NOT my thing, at least not drinking it or putting it on my face. Can’t get worked up over it being ‘gross’, people are going to have different opinions on whether it’s gross or not aren’t they? And I wouldn’t let someone else’s opinion discourage me if I was that way inclined. :ROFLMAO:But equally, I don’t really see what benefits it would have. As a pp said, if it was beneficial surely our bodies would keep onto it!

Yes I all had the same thoughts but there are quite a few medical reports talking about urine as a source of stem cells.
I have dental issues and other people do swear as how effective it can be to swish around your mouth twice a day to help with your teeth. I mean it can't do any harm to try it? But it makes me gag

I've never heard of this being a thing but it sounds disgusting. I would never do it.

Yes I all had the same thoughts but there are quite a few medical reports talking about urine as a source of stem cells.
I have dental issues and other people do swear as how effective it can be to swish around your mouth twice a day to help with your teeth. I mean it can't do any harm to try it? But it makes me gag
Try oil pulling instead of this! Same principle but you swish round coconut oil instead of piss 😂. Helps a lot of dental issues I’ve had

Oh my goodness, you just never know what to expect here on Tattle, swish wee good for teeth? I shiver just thinking what might come next tbh! [emoji1785][emoji51][emoji27][emoji90]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Try oil pulling instead of this! Same principle but you swish round coconut oil instead of piss 😂. Helps a lot of dental issues I’ve had
No stem cells in oil though, so no chance that will help with tooth repair that's said to be good for inflammation but not what i need it for

I've never heard of this being a thing but it sounds disgusting. I would never do it.
but does it sound totally impossible?

No stem cells in oil though, so no chance that will help with tooth repair that's said to be good for inflammation but not what i need it for

but does it sound totally impossible?
You can heal cavities with oil pulling, you've got nothing to lose by trying it!

I clicked on this thinking it was a thread on bladder issues :oops:

Now I've got the giggles about swishing piss. Love this site.

• Haha