UKMA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This group annoys me in the fact that unless you are dramatic or popular, no one gives a tit about responding to you. Then there’s multitude of posts saying how supportive the group is.

Reactions: 5
well the post that directed half of UKMA over to tattle has been deleted, but I just find it hilarious that half the folk who commented on it were prob sat here commenting on this at the same time, that thread brought a lot of traffic to tattle last night 🤣

• Haha
Must say I loved the guessing game as to who's who on the Sophie Post last night, I think I got most of them correct. Never seen such an annoying group, u literally aren't allowed to talk about any topic which causes even the slightest controversy cos they are all FAR too sensitive.

Lets sum it up....
Admins and mods on power trips
Members who think they're celebs
Over sharers of every aspect of their lives who use the group like their own personal fb page. Nobody cares you have a driving lesson or that you're on your 48th diet restart.
I mean don't get me wrong, genuine help or advice I'm all for. But posting pouty bathroom selfies and telling me your kid is 13 soon is boring as duck.

Reactions: 16
I hate that it's all so woke. You can't have an opinion that doesn't match the admins without getting lambasted. People who post anything that's vaguely non woke are allowed to get attacked but anyone who posts the controversial stuff to start arguments on purpose doesn't! You can get abuse if you don't agree and conform but protected if you do!

Reactions: 2
Lets sum it up....
Admins and mods on power trips
Members who think they're celebs
Over sharers of every aspect of their lives who use the group like their own personal fb page. Nobody cares you have a driving lesson or that you're on your 48th diet restart.
I mean don't get me wrong, genuine help or advice I'm all for. But posting pouty bathroom selfies and telling me your kid is 13 soon is boring as duck.
pimmy springs to mind in that last sentence 😂

Reactions: 3
Totally agree with wokeness of the group, it's exhausting to read them all falling over themselves to be the queen of woke. Thank god that annoying admin Dana seems to have taken a step back, she is the most patronising and condescending of all.

I swear most of the regular posters just sit at home all day doing nothing and creating drama out of nothing, like sjr, has she ever actually had a job?? Does she do anything other think about herself, talk about herself, take pics of herself...u can totally tell she's an only child and a completely spoiled one at that...anyone remember when her MUM posted in ukma giving everyone a telling off for upsetting poor little Soph...cringe.

Last edited:
Well, there's been some fascinating stuff in the Soph thread. Thoughts:

- something about Soph always seemed fake to me but I could never quite put my finger on it. I feel like I know more about Davie than I do about my own husband at this point. Also the planning for a baby with no money - wtf? How is he okay with this?

- "photos with new man on park bench" also bugs me immensely, and I feel like park bench guy is gonna screw her over like her ex apparently did, she obviously has a type

"Heaven spelled backwards" - OMG how is she in charge of a whole baby? She posts for advice on everything that child does. Thought I might see the end of it with the creation of the parents group, but nope

- "training to be a mental health nurse" is getting tedious but her intentions seem good...I think?

- maybe unpopular opinion - I don't mind Emily John or Monica. They seem more real to me?

Reactions: 6
Oh my god I can’t believe my kid is going to be 13 soon… almost 14 year old. No tit that’s what happens they get older. Why such a shock?

Reactions: 2
Totally agree with wokeness of the group, it's exhausting to read them all falling over themselves to be the queen of woke. Thank god that annoying admin Dana seems to have taken a step back, she is the most patronising and condescending of all.

I swear most of the regular posters just sit at home all day doing nothing and creating drama out of nothing, like sjr, has she ever actually had a job?? Does she do anything other think about herself, talk about herself, take pics of herself...u can totally tell she's an only child and a completely spoiled one at that...anyone remember when her MUM posted in ukma giving everyone a telling off for upsetting poor little Soph...cringe.
her mum?! No way, I don’t remember this! Absolute cringe

Reactions: 1
Some of them get on my nerves so badly. There's that one girl who posts a lot of eyeshadow looks in the main group, can she not tell that she is so bad at it?

Reactions: 1
The amount of times I’ve posted in the group with a genuine question and it’s been ignored, but ANOTHER selfie of the same person gets all the comments and likes. I love all the drama, but definitely wish that it was more useful for its intended purpose sometimes. I’ll just ask all you guys on here instead haha.

what about rez...she had a phase a while ago of just posting herself in tiny outfits and having about 100 "bobs and vagene" type guys commenting on her posts telling her how hot she is, then posts random screenshots from random guys acting all indignant that he has the audacity to be thristy for her when she's practically serving herself up on a plate....also, what mother of a young child has so much time on their hands to be playing dress up and posting on tik tok like some little bored teen, I remember her tik tok got shut down and she was begging for people to appeal it for weeks....get a bloody grip.

Who or what is this about?
Its a Facebook group called UKMA, has about 11k members, offshoot of a makeup group.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.