Tyrone Hermitt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked this thread is so quiet!! The romance seems to be off again! This seems to be a weekly occurrence 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
He put up that she was cheating on him with her ex (daughters father) he was going to report her to the government in Bali for doing explicit content etc!! Now he’s posted she’s not bad at all!! The English wasn’t very good on the post tho so I’m unsure what’s going on, it’s all a bit strange and screaming Johnny & Amber vibes 🙈🙈

The comments are 🙈 V V toxic, they both come across extremely narcissistic, not healthy. Get home to your daughter you walloper

Reactions: 3
Come across this thread last year and decided to look for it again after seeing comments under his recent pic about him and the ex.... last year when he went back to the UK for the first time since leaving for Bali, he was on a night out and posted a screenshot of her texting him saying 'don't come back to Bali if you cheat on me or I'll have you killed' then that was swiftly deleted and he was posting pics of them like nothing happened... and now he's doing the same. I read all of her stories saying he's giving up alcohol for her, and going to therapy now and blah blah.

These two are toxic af and the narcissistic manipulation he is doing posting all of these pics like they're good or thinking it'll get her back 🤢

plus what's with him and his broken English now? It's like it's her pretending to be him but I think he really spells like that now to make it easier for her to understand. Makes him sound dumb

He is publicly apologising to her on Insta now!!! The first one wasn’t sincere enough so he’s now done a second!!!!! Can the guy not see she is making a complete fool of him. He must be desperate

Reactions: 2