Twin Peaks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love it, my sister bought me the boxset one xmas and I binged it all. I had the weirdest dreams for about 3 weeks haha

I loved Twin Peaks. So many weird characters.

I used to babysit for two little girls aged 5 and 3 and they saw the little man who talked backwards and were completely obsessed with him! I appreciate it wasn't actually family viewing but if I couldn't exhaust them dancing to James Brown, they would just cuddle up with me to watch telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched this for the first time a few years back, loved it! Kyle mclachlan very easy on the eye too!

We watched the film, Twin Peaks: Fire walk with me so many times as teenagers, don't think we ever understood it though

LOVE Twin Peaks! It's so brilliantly weird, the characters are great and the music is amazing. No idea what it's about half the time but I just can't take my eyes off it when watching it. Plus Special Agent Cooper was my first crush.

Reactions: 4
Love, love, LOVE this. I was lucky to get the blu ray edition of The Missing Pieces which includes Fire Walk With Me for £20 which I thought was a bargain.

What happened to Leo and the tarantula though in season 2?

And what was going on with Audrey in season 3?

I welcomed Season 3 but it left too many questions (didn’t expect anything else though)!

I got the box set and I have been watching a few episodes the first time then left it for a few months so had to start again and got to nearly the end of season 2 and now it's been about 6 months so I've got to start again most probably ☹. I am going to know the first few episodes by heart now haha.
I really loved what I saw and the music is so cheesy yet brilliant. I just find it too intense sometimes for an evening watch haha.

Agent Cooper is VERY sexy. Wouldn't mind him arresting me 😏

Reactions: 1
I LOVE Twin Peaks! The 2nd half of season 2 was very hard to get through but the rest was brilliant. The 2017 series was so good and we often find ourselves quoting it, haha.

Haven't watched it since the series came out in 2017 but it's something we often talk/think about and will definitely be watching again and recommending it everyone and anyone 😂

Reactions: 1