Twentysomethings: Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it good? came up as recommended for me but I didn't think it looked great
It depends what you like. It’s quite slow moving American reality but filling a gap for me as I’ve completely caught up on all my normal shows!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So far I love Kiki and Natalie.

Not feeling Abbey, something is just giving me bad vibes from her behaviour and attitude.

So far I love Kiki and Natalie.

Not feeling Abbey, something is just giving me bad vibes from her behaviour and attitude.
Abbie I found to be totally self obsessed and contradictory. She’d say one thing then act another way plus her bits to camera are always so earnest!

Reactions: 2
I've started watching it and it's an easy watch. I love Kiki and Natalie. Michael has to be the most cringe person I've ever seen. His stand up routine was painful and his admission about lack of experience to Raquel in the middle of food shopping. Then the date with the 51 year old woman. I completely agree about Abbey. She had dagger eyes for Bruce because he was getting too close to Isha and ruining the vibe between them. They've known each other for one or two days at that point! Kiki and Oscar are so cute!

I've started watching it and it's an easy watch. I love Kiki and Natalie. Michael has to be the most cringe person I've ever seen. His stand up routine was painful and his admission about lack of experience to Raquel in the middle of food shopping. Then the date with the 51 year old woman. I completely agree about Abbey. She had dagger eyes for Bruce because he was getting too close to Isha and ruining the vibe between them. They've known each other for one or two days at that point! Kiki and Oscar are so cute!
which episode is his standup in? I have only seen part of the first episode but found it quite dull, however I really want to see the cringe stand up :ROFLMAO:

I liked this show, was just an easy show and the characters seemed to be so genuine. But the storytelling narrative of each character was a bit naff.

Bruce posted last night about his epilepsy story, he shared that it started at 12 after a traumatic brain injury. Really nice read!