Tulisa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always came across really trashy chav like so the news article isn’t a surprise

Reactions: 6
I felt quite sorry for her over the fake Sheikh, they went to alot of trouble flying her in a private jet and promising a film with Leonardo DiCaprio just to get her to admit she knows people with drugs.

Then during that case she showcased terrible work done do her face.

I do think people were out to get her because she was a chav done well, although she did go to the same school as the millibands and has a grandfather that's a un diplomat. Growing up in the ghetto of prim hill 😂

The album was terrible, what even does the female boss mean? Living without you was great, but people were over her by then.

Reactions: 3
An absolutely talentless chav who appears to have reached the level of introducing classic christmas songs on the channel "christmas starz" on sky...

"ere iz cliff richardz wiv da missiletoe and whine innit bruv, you know what I say..brap brap"

hopefully when christmas fucks off she will as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to like her but since she jumped on the surgery bandwagon she’s gone downhill in my eyes.

Reactions: 1
Surprisingly he only has 2 sons (that he knows of im sure).
Dappy is doing quite well for himself, surprisingly. I think he's off the drugs - he's released quite a few really good songs in the last year or so. 2 slow ones which I love and some of the more popular ones he's featured on. But yeah, I didn't know he had released anything until recently when my friend was listening to them - Also I did love N-Dubz when I was younger LOL

Sorry had to resurrect this as I just came across her IG and WOW

she found the filler shop 😳 ngl she looks amazing if another IG baddie carbon copy ...

Does anyone remember that man on the X Factor who didn’t get through and for some reason he placed the blame solely on Tulisa and kept saying “IT WAS THAT bleeping TULISIA” 😂😂😂I’m gonna try and find a clip...

This one:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I LOVED Ndubz when I was younger. Their songs were so catchy. I felt sorry for her with that awful tape that got circulated. I think after that happened she was never quite the same - I dont think anyone would be (unless your mam orchestrated it *cough cough Kim K*) last time I saw her she'd had her lips done and they didn't look right.

Dappy saved a man's life a few months back. Someone threatening to jump off a bridge in London. So fair play. I do think he was the talented one in Ndubz.

Not quite sure what happened to Fazer though

Surprisingly he only has 2 sons (that he knows of im sure).
He has three, one with a girl called imani i think their daughter is around 4 or 5.
I can’t even find Tulisa instagram any longer what’s happened to her. She defo had her peak tho, as a
judge on x factor earning thousands each week, to nothing? the celeb life is cruellllll

She's not tweeted since last year, ai wonder what she is doing now. I liked her, always seemed like a little girl lost in a adults world. I always wondered if NDubz would do a reunion.

I didn't know much about her until she was on Z Factor, but she seemed like a nice girl. She seemed a lot more genuine and 'real' than Cheryl (and Nicole S too). I always felt sorry for her and how her career just tanked. I do think the tabloids targeted her because she was a 'chav' who succeeded.

Reactions: 5