Triplepassport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Total hypocrite. Publicly outed Susie Verrill while she was on an insta break and now she’s back she’s up her hole. Never known someone so thirsty for validation.

Thoughts?

Reactions: 2
Don’t mind her in general. Do find it annoying she’s advocating half term travel abroad in the middle of a pandemic 🤷🏼‍♀️

Even though she supports a racist? I used to like her too but can’t overlook that unfortunately. Not having a go at you just genuinely curious
I don’t think it’s as cut and dried as that. You can like a person and not agree with everything they do. Cancel culture has gone too far IMO.

Interesting. She “cancelled” Susie behind her back effectively and is up her arse now she’s back. Also she was one of the ones saying you can’t stay silent when it’s racism so you kinda can’t like a person and not agree with what they do in that case. Thanks for your opinion though it’s always good to hear other perspectives

Reactions: 1
Yeah I kind of like Kathleen in general, but think she's wildly missing the mark charging people to learn about airmiles.
Also, she seems absolutely minted and I'm jealous 🤭 No idea how she manages to literally (pre-Covid) spend a good 80% of her time on holiday. Her husband must have one hell of a job for them to be able to sustain it.

I can’t stand people that defend racists so I guess you could say I do. You’re welcome to set up a rave thread on her if you feel you’re better placed on that.

I can’t stand people that defend racists so I guess you could say I do. You’re welcome to set up a rave thread on her if you feel you’re better placed on that.
😂 you don’t seem to be getting many bites but that’s ok!

505EFDF7-1EEF-487D-9C7C-B3ED036059C9.jpeg
D5A6B084-1F14-415A-947D-8AB0C6E22374.jpeg
Does anyone know what this is about? These stories were posted on her other account, @katkristiensen. I don’t have a problem with TP by the way, I think she is one of the better influencers (Susie Verill aside). However, she does seem to ‘want’ to have trolls and have a problem with them, even though she doesn’t really have any trolls. It’s a bit odd.

View attachment 297907View attachment 297908Does anyone know what this is about? These stories were posted on her other account, @katkristiensen. I don’t have a problem with TP by the way, I think she is one of the better influencers (Susie Verill aside). However, she does seem to ‘want’ to have trolls and have a problem with them, even though she doesn’t really have any trolls. It’s a bit odd.
I saw this and assumed it was about this site? I’m sure she put that up the same day there was the comment about her vlogging about her appendix. Not sure how she would know how those who defended her were female though!