Trashley anonymous

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just tried watching her
Can’t do it
Those eyelashes are giving me anxiety
C2BD6290-A17C-45E4-827D-70DFF19D2237.jpeg

If her stories are true about her childhood then she had an awful one. However all the sex worker stories are so ott & now she has quit & got a wife like move on hun.
Also her son looking at a life sentence is sad as sounds like he never had a chance in this world.

Reactions: 2
I used to like her/feel empathy for what she’s been through, but I’ve done a 360 and I cannot bare her. There is something what just doesn’t seem right. I’m not victim blaming or saying she’s a lair but something isn’t sitting right with me and I just don’t know what. She also revealed she was an involved in some kinda murder too, I can’t remember the story exactly but it was something like that. I find her arrogant as well. I wish her all the best though and hope she finds peace.

Reactions: 3
Her stories are too over the top i get bad things happen to people but not as much bad stuff as this its like everything possible bad has happened she uses it to keep interest

Reactions: 1
Yeah but its for content isn’t it shes getting views if it’s more outrageous I look in now and again but she’s still irritating and the eyelashes are annoying lol. She looks better without them and without the wig

The really nice thing about her is that she has kids but she keeps them off ticktok she never parades them for views like alot other tiktokkers

Has anyone seen the photos of her from when she was selling herself? Because that wasn't what I expected. The way she goes on I was expecting Pamela Anderson 2.0.

So i read her book it was so good highly recommended its called its my pussy and ill do what i want she really bashes the police in it as being the main problem but the book i couldnt put it down shes meant to be writing book 2 now

So i read her book it was so good highly recommended its called its my pussy and ill do what i want she really bashes the police in it as being the main problem but the book i couldnt put it down shes meant to be writing book 2 now
It's full of lies unfortunately. Not much on her on tattle but head over to reddit and you'll see just how much of it they debunk. Fascinating really. I tried reading it but the grammar is bleeping terrible so won't be attempting the second 😂

It's full of lies unfortunately. Not much on her on tattle but head over to reddit and you'll see just how much of it they debunk. Fascinating really. I tried reading it but the grammar is bleeping terrible so won't be attempting the second 😂
Well wtf thanks cos i read the book and was gullible enough to belive it what a sh1t just to write a load of fiction pretending to be true