Tour de France

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Fifah for setting this thread up! Any early predictions for this years winner? I’ve really enjoyed the Netflix documentary on last year’s Grandest of Grand Tours and planning to go to France to watch next year 🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Thanks Fifah for setting this thread up! Any early predictions for this years winner? I’ve really enjoyed the Netflix documentary on last year’s Grandest of Grand Tours and planning to go to France to watch next year 🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️
At this stage you'd be looking at the favourites, Pogacar and Vingegaard. Would love to see Cavendish win a stage and get the record, and would like to see Pidcock get a win too. Also looking forward to seeing some of them when the World Championships come to Glasgow.

I'm rooting for Cav! Really hope his team are good enough to set him up at the finish. I have to go with Pogacar for the overall GC win though. Hope it's an exciting tour! The Netflix doc really whetted my appetite and I see they're doing a Cavendish doc coming out in August I think.

Reactions: 1