Too good to be true ch5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody watched too good to be true on ch5?
we’ve watched it all, and thought it was really good.

Reactions: 1
I watched the first episode and will watch the rest. I thought the script was quite poor, but the actors were working hard and doing a relatively good job getting it to work.

Allen Leech does sinister very well, I saw him in a film called In Fear years back and he was terrifying in it. So that’s another reason why I’ll keep going.

I've really enjoyed it shame it was only four episodes it could easily have been six to develop the characters more still a bit confused by the ending did we find out what happened to the son, did I miss something ? Allen leech blimey I swear he wasn't that hot in Downton 🥵😍

I've really enjoyed it shame it was only four episodes it could easily have been six to develop the characters more still a bit confused by the ending did we find out what happened to the son, did I miss something ? Allen leech blimey I swear he wasn't that hot in Downton 🥵😍
I too didn't really get what happened to the son. Also didn't get why the ex wide was the one with the restraining order if he was the one with the obsessive personality? I also didn't get why Rachel was off with Simone at the end when she is the one who found the stuff out about elliot?

I enjoyed it apart from that 😆

I think there will be a second series focusing on Liams troubles

Reactions: 2