Tony mcAleavey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever done his program or know how much it costs etc?
The app is Ā£30 per month, it's just a generic programme really with videos by himself.
There's exercises on the programme that he now mouths off about doing on Instagram.
Apparently though his 1to1 PT is unreal but it's north of Ā£250 per month.

The app is Ā£30 per month, it's just a generic programme really with videos by himself.
There's exercises on the programme that he now mouths off about doing on Instagram.
Apparently though his 1to1 PT is unreal but it's north of Ā£250 per month.
Came here from countydownunder thread. Do you think thatā€™s what sheā€™s paying him? šŸ˜Æ my god thatā€™s madness

She would not be paying for it. Look at the amount of times she promotes him or gets him onto the podcast.
Heā€™s literally trying to be Sean Casey but betterā€¦

Tony I spent a I spent a month in Tijuana where I did nothing. Are the Mexicans not trying to get as far as way from that place. He bashes every exercise going but his train by Tony app have them on it.

Tony I spent a I spent a month in Tijuana where I did nothing. Are the Mexicans not trying to get as far as way from that place. He bashes every exercise going but his train by Tony app have them on it.
Tulumā€¦ nobody is hanging in Tijuana thatā€™s a ā€œgringoā€

Half a million and sitting buying bots followers!!! He makes all these places seem very boring but his content limited to ice cream and bashing exercises he has in his own training programmes.

Reactions: 2
I liked Tonyā€™s content from a few years ago and it helped me in the gym. Canā€™t stand this new persona of his and the unfunny and really vulgar mum jokes.

Reactions: 3
I liked Tonyā€™s content from a few years ago and it helped me in the gym. Canā€™t stand this new persona of his and the unfunny and really vulgar mum jokes.
Itā€™s the not being able to say motherfucker properly for me. Muvvverfucker. Wolf out

Reactions: 2
Anyone else noticed a lot of the wannabe fitness influencers are away to Poland this weekend for Win Hoff?

Reactions: 1