Toms_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously?????

He’s the worlds biggest hypocrite. Diet shaming people that have lost weight in a number of different ways and then saying how easy it is to loose weight tracking calories. You’re eating 2300 calories a day..

Reactions: 1
The calories he eats are for maintenance, and he shows the scales every week to show he is maintaining
But of course he’s going to be able to fit chippy and pints of Guinness into his calories because he’s got loads of them to play with whereas somebody actively losing weight will have a lot less and it’s not as easy. Good on him for losing his weight and getting to the point of maintenance but why does he have to be so bleeping preachy about it

Reactions: 2
But of course he’s going to be able to fit chippy and pints of Guinness into his calories because he’s got loads of them to play with whereas somebody actively losing weight will have a lot less and it’s not as easy. Good on him for losing his weight and getting to the point of maintenance but why does he have to be so bleeping preachy about it
I’m actively losing weight also, I get 1860 (which seems an awful lot from the 1200 days but I don’t feel that’s sustainable) a day and I managed to fit a McDonald’s breakfast in this morning. I guess it’s just how we all choose to use them. Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t use them like that everyday however I think he is just trying to show that you don’t have to be so restrictive on a calorie controlled diet. Where as diets like slimming world you’d get about 10 chips for your syns

It’s his repetitiveness that gets me. Same tit different day! We get it - you’ve had it hard!

This guy literally is begging for engagement! All the passive aggressive posts 'I'm just an honest hard working guy, I can't give up my job for Instagram' blah blah and today 'no you can' t have the recipe as more and more people are voting no on my polls'! 7% voted no so now he's throwing his toys out the pram! He always goes on and on that he's got no mates and he's so fakely positive--he admits that inside he's not positive at all! Go and get help!

I unfollowed him last year, I could NOT deal with the “look at that” on every bleeping story. He also talks absolute BULLSHIT. He is in no way qualified to give nutricional advice, just shut up and get a life Tom.

Reactions: 2
I've had to unfollow, it quite literally is the same tit every day. Constantly trying to justify that Instagram is a hobby but then getting crappy over stories because his engagement is crap! Of course it is you are an absolute beg for engagement! Then the 'I'm not gunna do as many stories because no one watches', 5 million later! Argh!!!!

He begs for followers and engagement. I think he knows Pete Hobbs from Hobbs Burger Co and he does exactly the same so he probably learned from him. Throws his toys out the pram when his engagement is low, every thought it’s because it’s the same crap content every single day?! 🙄

• Heart