Tomlinson Sisters #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf! When I saw the story I don’t know why but I thought it was their dad’s tattoo, not a random person.. so weird.
Also, Lottie complaining about not being sunny in Ibiza “on their one chance to relax” when they go on holiday almost every month 🙄
She seems to spend 1 hour a day with Lucky then he's with Lewis' auntie or at nursery, doesn't ever look like she's around much

Reactions: 7
Lotties recent story is shocking, in the first picture to me she looks perfectly healthy in my opinion, she shouldn’t be promoting this type of mindset to young girls

Reactions: 12
I would respect Lottie more if she had any real muscle, she looks looks skinny and ill at times. Has anyone used her app/ got any idea how many people use it? Her engagement on the insta page look really low. Sure this would've been great 10 years ago, but everyone's over the influencers preaching how to be skinny

Reactions: 5
I would respect Lottie more if she had any real muscle, she looks looks skinny and ill at times. Has anyone used her app/ got any idea how many people use it? Her engagement on the insta page look really low. Sure this would've been great 10 years ago, but everyone's over the influencers preaching how to be skinny
I feel like younger girls would want lotties app rather than an older demographic. Based on what she’s said she eats in the past and clips of her workouts I completely agree, she’s not that strong and just restricts what she eats - encouraged by her trainer

Reactions: 2
I
I’ve only seen her sharing stories once or twice of people using the app so I wouldn’t imagine it’s been a great success. She would properly be better off creating a brand of gym clothes or something like that. Does Lewis work at all or is he just leeching?

Reactions: 2