Tom and Sophie (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have been following from years ago before they went private! I don't know whether I'm honoured or not 🤣
Oh gutted I followed them for years too I think they purged all their followers and got rid of loads, I actually liked them aswell 🤣

Reactions: 1
I see that these 2 are now married and expecting! Last I read was something about him being a cheat, dropped off the radar. I'm assuming she forgave him... Any Goss? 👀
All I see whenever I see any pictures of them are
Fenella_the_Kettle_Witch.png

Screenshot_20230424-133525.png

---
Oh gutted I followed them for years too I think they purged all their followers and got rid of loads, I actually liked them aswell 🤣
The Internet is a much better place for their absence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I liked them for maybe 2 vlogs. Then got sick to death of looking at her face and forcing Tom to say how excited he was 🤣

Just randomly thought of this couple. Wonder what happened to them? I think she had a baby and wanted to be private but wow they’ve completed disappeared (again!)

Just randomly thought of this couple. Wonder what happened to them? I think she had a baby and wanted to be private but wow they’ve completed disappeared (again!)
One of the most boring pair of vloggers, he drove me crazy