Tips on nausea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I can imagine! You must have felt so weak too! Is there anything you fancy? I can't even remember what I used to eat with during the first few months of my daughters pregnancy. X

Yeah I can imagine! You must have felt so weak too! Is there anything you fancy? I can't even remember what I used to eat with during the first few months of my daughters pregnancy. X
You know what all I want is a bloody jacket potato😂😂 I can take these tablets up to 3 times a day but I would just start off with once a day and say how I get on there xx

😂😂 at least that is a normal food to eat lol. Some crave some very crazy things lol. Hope they make you feel better x

Lots of evidence about inhaling alcohol swabs... Look it up. Couldn't believe it but it's worked for me.

Yes, ginger is great. Ginger slices in hot water works for me. And weak tea too!

My hg got so bad from vomiting up to 60 times a day from 5 weeks into pregnancy. I vomited blood and was just in so much pain from hunger. Was in hospital for 24 hours a few time and then sent on my way. I was given cyclozine, Metoclopramide, and ondansetron, these tablets never really worked but it was better to be on them than not. The only food i was somewhat able to keep down were preggie pops (could only order from America), green apples and wholewheat hoops. Ginger was the worst thing ever to try a rake when you throat is so sore from pucking so much

Reactions: 1
Cyclizine when it was bad and I was signed off work for 3 weeks
I always seemed to have ginger biscuits and tuc/Ritz crackers on my desk and on my bedside table too.
Ice lollies worked wonders to get fluids in.

I remember once eating a Chinese (my usual) when suddenly I felt the urge to bring it all back up half way through. I did finish the other half after though 😁

The worst was when I was ravenous hungry would order food in a restaurant and then be full after 2 bites