Tina O'Brien

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is on Lucy's thread and if it's true, you need to get your daughter under control Tina
Screenshot_20240322-154229.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
this is on Lucy's thread and if it's true, you need to get your daughter under control Tina
View attachment 2830529
Yikes!

I've just read an article in the DM (I knaaa) and the mother of the girl who was attacked was thanking her for stepping in.

I'm so confused. The original article made it sound as though the girl was Tina's daughter! (Not Bethany...lol)

Reactions: 1
Yikes!

I've just read an article in the DM (I knaaa) and the mother of the girl who was attacked was thanking her for stepping in.

I'm so confused. The original article made it sound as though the girl was Tina's daughter! (Not Bethany...lol)
it's all confusing, different articles are saying different things..

Reactions: 1
Could it be that scarlet was the one attacking another girl and Tina was trying to stop her fully battering the girl. Maybes if scarlet is that unruly that’s why Ryan and Lucy have moved back up north to try and get her under control a bit more. With the parentage and his family no wonder the kid is playing up

Reactions: 3